Happy!

Tools    

"HAPPY! is based on New York Times best-selling author Grant Morrison and Darick Robertson’s graphic novel of the same name. The series follows Nick Sax (Christopher Meloni, Law & Order: SVU) – an intoxicated, corrupt ex-cop turned hit man – who is adrift in a world of casual murder, soulless sex and betrayal. After a hit gone wrong, his inebriated life is forever changed by a tiny, relentlessly positive, imaginary blue winged horse named Happy (Patton Oswalt)." - Syfy

Finally got around to watching this and it's nothing short of outstanding. Meloni was perfectly cast. Fast-paced, funny, it pulls no punches, just an all around great time. That's a rare find these days. Nice to see they're actually renewing it for a second season, too. Syfy, though they've been pretty great with giving unconventional shows a shot, they tend to cancel them after just one season, so this is good news. R.I.P. Blood Drive.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
The first season is on Netflix and I see that S2 starts next week. I enjoyed the episodes that I watched of S1

I tried watching this series after it came heavily recommended. I didn't like it. I might have were it not for that animated creature.