Just had most insane INSANE dream!!!

Tools    

And I feel I have to write this down not only to share it but so I do not forgot a detail though it's already going hazy in parts so here goes quick and shit this is messed up.

Writing in segments to help me get it down and not paying heed to writing decor or so on so forgive me any mistakes, need to hurry this along

Oh hell I was in this building it was an odd building, I think I started on escalators going up, I had to go through a McDonalds first.....

Okay I was like auditioning or something to be a voice actor in FAMILY GUY but the details already becoming confusing here but it like I'm in the show and there no script but somewhere else I'm on a platform also of some kind with bunch of other people doing voices or various jobs, nobody from the actual show I might add..

There was no script, I was just in animation and had to make it all up top of my head.. but also on this platform thing at same time.. for some reason I fell into role of being Brians gay cousin fling/boyfriend lol wtf it was ridiculous and I was trying to be clever/funny idk I don't think it was at all and I was hella nervous

The show finished and I see my nan-in-law on platform... A very sweet old lady who I would imagine the last person in world to watch anything like family guy.. she seemed younger, trendier and was sitting/lying in relaxed position on platform, she said something to me like hiya we'll chat later.. then I'm speaking to some people mostly a female producer I think.. they are saying I'll have a chance to land this role, have this job.. I was out of my mind with joy at landing such a job and saying thank you over and over, they was like come back tomorrow

On escalator back down I think.. I asked guy what time I have to come back and he say midnight because it American show we have to work odd times lol

Ok ok going through McDonald suddenly am stopped by angry McDonald employees, apparently id done something bad in this store some days ago.. I don't ****ing know like shoved an employee or something, I was profusely apologizing and looking bad in front of new bosses and security was there I think I'm frogmarched out of store, outside it's sorted in some fashion anyway and I'm cycling home so fu king excited I got this job, thinking how everyone will be impressed and I'll be rich!

I pass two angry bikers who I nearly get in their way, one of them say something and I think they're about to attack me but they are then gone

I forget where I live..... literally, I'm so confused about where I live. I eventually see a garden I recognise and I'm trying to get through it, a guy sees me and is angry and shit like I'm trying to break into his house, then I'm took into house there's like 4 brothers but they recognize me from friend of a friend I explain I was lost (I'm sorry this sounding so fruity) and they become kinda okay with me.. I don't think anything more consequential to say.. except oh with these guys I was trying to sound like I'm from new Zealand or some shit and being all "bro" with them, one finds xanax in my pocket, says he prefer diazepam and I agree..

I wake up feeling euphoric I have amazing job, it really took a few moments to realize that it was all a dream. I'm going back to sleep, I actually feeling pretty sad now.

Weirdly last night I had the craxiedt dream too and it was like some epic end of world zombie thing that seemed to go on for hours

I'm really messed up-

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

One time I dreamt my house was full of Shelly Duvalls and they wouldn't let me back in. I just sat in the yard watching dozens of Shelly Duvalls silhouettes moving past the windows.

One time I dreamt my house was full of Shelly Duvalls and they wouldn't let me back in. I just sat in the yard watching dozens of Shelly Duvalls silhouettes moving past the windows.
You didn't want to try taking an axe to the door?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
If he entered the room, he'd get this:

HERE'S CORAX!!!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I'm the opposite. I woke up at 1:30am today and after not being able to fall back asleep in 5-10 minutes, I quickly turned on the TV, music, etc., so the memories of my dreams wouldn't come to me.. They've been very weird lately, but are never clear, but I know what they're all about.

If you smoke pot and want vivid dreams, go a day/night without smoking. But if you're like me who wants them suppressed (I think a great/horrible dream are both bad), smoke right before your usual bed-time.

I also had a dream recently.

Two of 'em. Both had my father in 'em. It's peculiar. I'm older now then he ever was by twenty years. So in a sense he's the younger man. Anyway, first one I don't remember too well but it was about meeting him in town somewhere, he's gonna give me some money. I think I lost it. The second one, it was like we was both back in older times and I was on horseback goin' through the mountains of a night. Goin' through this pass in the mountains. It was cold and there was snow on the ground and he rode past me and kept on goin'. Never said nothin' goin' by. He just rode on past... and he had his blanket wrapped around him and his head down and when he rode past I seen he was carryin' fire in a horn the way people used to do and I could see the horn from the light inside of it. 'Bout the color of the moon. And in the dream I knew that he was goin' on ahead and he was fixin' to make a fire somewhere out there in all that dark and all that cold, and I knew that whenever I got there he would be there. And then I woke up...