Post 2 Facts and One Lie Game

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I was talking about abs lol

I like blondes
I like redheads
I like brunettes

You can do 35lb, one arm curls?
Yes . . . I can!

Everyone knows I have three children, so it is the other. I was born in a hospital, but I live in my house.

For any doubting minds, I will record it this summer, once I've advanced in the weight. It is tough enough believing people in real life, much less on-line. I don't like for people to think I lie, and this is probably a tough one to swallow. Then again, maybe I just want to show off!

OK Jrs, you're next!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm naked as I'm posting this
I'm currently producing a film
I quit my job today.

Suspect's Reviews

You quit your job today, Suspect?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I'm naked as I'm posting this ~ Fact
I'm currently producing a film ~ Fact
I quit my job today ~ Lie

or you did quit your job, so you can't afford to produce a film? Either way, I bet you're naked.

Anyway . . .

Caffeine makes me sleepy.
My hair is dark brown.
I can no longer do what I said up above, because I have Fibromyalgia, and it hurts like f@ck!

I knew it!

You're hair is not dark brown, because you dyed it. Right?
Well, yes and no. I mean, I didn't dye it yet, but I'm going to when I feel better. I gotta get all this gray out. Damn, I'm old.

I love Dest'
I love Dest'
I think Obama is the best Prez ever in the history of presidents
You love Obama!

I hate Halloween. The movie and the holiday.
I'm 5 foot 4 1/2 inches, because I'm shrinking.
I LOVE the color black.