Official Site Show-Off Thread

Tools    

I'm sure Yoda wont mind this provided no one starts advertising another movie forum , if this is considered a violation, feel free to take it down, no foul.

Anyway, allot of people these days have a personal website, be it a blog, photography portfolio..... or anything for that matter. Tell us a little bit about your site and give us a link so we can check it out. I personally enjoy subscribing to peoples blogs and checking on peoples creative-folios.

Thanks for your time, look forward to seeing your sites.

-----
My sites currently being re-built. Il post a link when its ready. The site is called Cut Studio and allows me to teach others how to use the Final Cut Studio editing suite provided by Apple. If your interested in learning the art of video editing, stop by when its done.

I would show off "my site" but it's just a WordPress account. That's like showing off my MoFo personal page.

But dude, that is awesome! I can't tell you how many of those tutorial sites I went to trying to figure out how to use Adobe Flash and learn how to do some stuff on After Effects. Some programs you look at the interface, click around and just go "wtf". Especially from Apple and Adobe. These kinds of websites are really, really invaluable resources if they're good, and I'm sure--since you're showing it off--that it's going to be good.

I'm still working on the site, I'd like to have a fair amount of content on there before going live.

Just bumping this in case anyone missed it. I'm shocked there isn't more people plugging their blogs, I though we lived in the blogging era lol.

I dont know enough html to make my band blog worth looking at
Wordpress has some good templates. Actually, you ONLY have templates or else you'll have to pay. In general, I think Wordpress is the best bet for blogging. Yes, even over blogger.

By the way... you have a BEAUTIFUL voice.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Can I link to my eBay items for sale? Thought not.

I dont know enough html to make my band blog worth looking at
Go to http://www.squarespace.com/

Have a read, and after watching four 10 minute long tutorials, you'l know how to make a professional and awesome looking website without learning a single line of code using next gen web technologies. Literally anyone could do it, even your grandmother

Wordpress has some good templates. Actually, you ONLY have templates or else you'll have to pay. In general, I think Wordpress is the best bet for blogging. Yes, even over blogger.

In my opinion...
then I may switch, if that is God's opinion

what's this thread about again
Have a read, and after watching four 10 minute long tutorials, you'll know how to make a professional and awesome looking website without learning a single line of code using next gen web technologies. Literally anyone could do it, even your grandmother
OH HAY, thanks a lot dude I'll get on that but you spelled a word wrong so I fixed it in my quote you're welcome

by the way my grandmother can't finish an email let alone typing coding

How is it wrong? Is one "l" not enough to express the "le" sound?

le is french for the masculine the, god is supposed to know these thigns
I edited my post. WTF are you talking about? Gawd. Keep that up and I'll manipulate your predestination.

Well you should be ignorant of it, if that's what you mean. It'll all seem contingent afterward though. Your perception of free will is real, but as you know, I can't technically allow that kind of crap in my universe.

It's prolly not online yet. Ah well...

Shame. I took an Intro to Digital Video class and learned lots about final cut, and will probably learn more in the advanced class. I wonder how much more I can learn from this next-big-thing mofo, excitement ensues

I tried two different cut studios, one was german, the other was japanese, where is the real site?
Its not live yet, I'd rather have lots of content available for people when they first visit, so I'm holding out. Its difficult to find the time. Although our conversations today about grading and the matrix reminded me of a tutorial to suck horrible color casts out of a shot. Maybe we could go back and colour correct the matrix

Always useful if your DP is a tube lol

Oh, I'll try my best wintertriangles, Let us know how you get on in your advanced classes. My site will allow others to post tutorials, maybe you'll be teaching me before long.

Matrix

Corrected Image

That looks pretty intense
Oh, I'll try my best wintertriangles, Let us know how you get on in your advanced classes. My site will allow others to post tutorials, maybe you'll be teaching me before long.
I seriously doubt I can teach you anything, I love the editing process but my head's less in the technicalities of it all. Is there a thread about final cut, or even better a thread about members who are making/writing/studying/doing something with films