Terry Jones diagnosed with rare Dementia

Tools    

Terry Jones of Monty Python fame has be diagnosed with a rare form of dementia and he is no longer able to give interviews.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/23/health...ython-aphasia/

This hits home, not just because I'm a huge 'Python fan, but because I'm taking care of two parents with Alzheimer's / dementia to varying degrees. My dad's gotten really bad in recent months, yet Terry Jones is 13 years younger than my dad.

Prayers to Mr. Jones and everyone suffering with age-related mental degradation.

Sorry about your parents. I hope they have some better days and that you are able to enjoy the years you have left with them.

I actually haven't watched much of Monty Python, though I have been planning to do it for a long time. It's sad how such influential people are slowly disappearing.

This is so sad. I've read this a couple of day ago in a news portal. According to that article Terry has been diagnosed with Primary Progressive Aphasia or Dementia. As we know this kind of illness will affect a person's mind that can affect the ability to communicate. I'm not sure if he had stroke before or probably a head injury because this might be the result of that condition.

why such bad news , the older we get?
that is the enigma

no one wants such illness when we age.
yet, we have to endure such impositions!
to captain steel, my sympathy goes to you for being the hero in your family.
may jesus the king take it in consideration on the judgment day and that that day your healthy parents acknowledge such work of love