T4 Anyone?

Tools    

Well, rumour has it on IMDB that Arnie will sign up to do Terminator 4?
I personally would love to see it, would you guys?

I hope they retain some of the characters from the past movies, for continuity such as Danes and Stahl. I actually think Stahl makes a good older John Connor, as he looks a lot like Reese from T1. Rumour is they will change Connor again, which isn't really a good move IMO.

Any speculation on what the plot might be?

I personally hope that;

1. James Cameron directs
2. Michael Biehn will cameo as Reese, just before he travels back in time
3. We learn about the T-800 and T-1000
4. Brad Fiedel scores the music

Lots more but I don't want to bore anyone and it's quite late!

Would anyone like to add anything?

Dan

Arnie is getting a bit too old for the role and there's only so much more they can do to the Terminator plot but I still wouldn't mind seeing it.

There's treachery afoot!!!
If Cameron directs and the story is strong I'll be there.

Ive always wanted to see a movie on the terminator future. I will be excited about this. That being said, it probably wont be that good. Not using the same actors will be a problem, except of Arnold. I love him, but it would be easy to not have him back in the future movie. Hopefully it will get done right, but I doubt it.

wrd out on imdb is that arnold's comin back for this one and so is james cameron.

Hollywood action man Arnold Schwarzenegger may be set to juggle his role as California Governor with a return to the big screen - he has reportedly agreed to star in two big money sequels. The actor-turned-politician has agreed to re-team with Oscar-winning director James Cameron in a fourth Terminator installment in addition to a sequel to True Lies, according to website Moviehole.net. Eliza Dushku, who is excited about reprising her role as Schwarzenegger's daughter in True Lies 2, says, "We all caught up. Me, Jamie Lee Curtis, Arnold, and Jim (James Cameron), to talk about True Lies 2, about a month ago in California. We're doing it. Definitely doing it. I'm revved." And John Rosengrant, who is a special effects expert at Stan Winston Studios, confirms work on Terminator 4 is at a very early stage: "It's too early to figure out what a new Terminator would look like, or anything like that. You see the script and what spark comes from that, (talk) with the director and see what the vision is. It does no good to dream it up unless you write a treatment and try to get out there and sell it yourself."

Man of La Movies
I just can't force myself to care about whether he does this or not. I like the first two, wasn't all that impressed with T3, and can't stand what he's done as a politician, so even though Cameron is attached to direct, I think I'll skip this one.

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart

My Reputation: Holy Crap, I'm Well thought of!!!?? I think we're going a little far here??

Cameron and Arnold again. heres the $10 for my ticket early.

but i have a feeling this is just a rumor and wont be true

Welcome to the human race...
Like Taxi Driver II - just because they say it's gonna happen doesn't mean it will.

If T4 were to happen that should be the end - it should end with Reese (played by Biehn? He'd be too old by now anyway) stepping into the teleporter and going back to 1984 to kick off the events of T1. There is no further extrapolation or sequels - unless they remake T1 and T2 (god forbid).