So I'm watching Founders Day @ the cinema

Tools    

And the actor playing the father running for public office literally looks like Hitler in the face sans mustache and blonde hair. This is the first film I've tried to sit and watch in nearly two months and I'm honestly wondering what the hell is going on in the world of cinema right now. What is the point of any of this sheet. Yes, top line filmmakers can't make every movie but gee wiz it's like the film industry took a page from star wars and hates anyone who attempts to sit and watch anything they made here recently. Apologies if this post comes off boomer but my goodness I can't be the only one noticing these things. Is cinema dead?

The trick is not minding
So, why is your issue exactly with it? It isn’t clear.
I haven’t looked so much as five seconds at this film, so I’m not aware of anything about it, outside of it currently playing at my local cinemas

And the actor playing the father running for public office literally looks like Hitler in the face sans mustache and blonde hair. This is the first film I've tried to sit and watch in nearly two months and I'm honestly wondering what the hell is going on in the world of cinema right now. What is the point of any of this sheet. Yes, top line filmmakers can't make every movie but gee wiz it's like the film industry took a page from star wars and hates anyone who attempts to sit and watch anything they made here recently. Apologies if this post comes off boomer but my goodness I can't be the only one noticing these things. Is cinema dead?
In the same vein Oliver Stone believes Hollywood has undergone infantilization. I think it's actually worse than that.
https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/202...2ydfypca4vj62b