What Movie Do You Want a Sequel To?

Tools    

Push

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
Seriously, Mark? Nightcrawler 2? What would happen?

Presumably, it involves Jake Gyllenhaal crawling around his apartment at night like worms.

Their assumption was that Jerry was already dead when I arrived, and I just nodded my head. What else could I tell them? "He had to do it, Officer, or else he would’ve turned into a worm-monster and been very unhappy."

Deep Rising needs a sequel.

Remember the end scene where they end up on an island, and there's a huge roar and the camera pans back to show it's a prehistoric type island with a volcano and the trees are all moving because of some creature that's tearing its way through them?

"Now what?!"

A Jack Reacher sequel would be good
I second this. It was clearly an attempt to kick off a new franchise, but received some luke warm notices and flopped (at least by Tom Cruise standards). I rated it a three after my first viewing but would definitely go to a four after seeing it again. Very underrated old fashioned action thriller, and therein lies the problem commercially. It's too old school for the kids and not original enough for the critics. Still one of my favourites from 2012 though.

Leon the Professional

He-Man....or a re-boot anyway as it has been so long. With today's CGI they could really move it forward.

admittedly that is ahead of it time, its ahead of our time right now....but He-Man riding Battle Cat would be pretty cool.

Nothing that I like too much, because a lot of sequels tend to leave a bad taste in the mouth. So I'll have to pick something fun and schlocky... Ender's Game. I actually thought it was really underrated as a YA movie.

Any movie where the ending just leaves you hanging, and wondering. A sequel for all of them, but theyd have to have a real ending! yeah

Welcome to the human race...
Any movie where the ending just leaves you hanging, and wondering. A sequel for all of them, but theyd have to have a real ending! yeah
All of them? Just because a film doesn't resolve everything neatly by the time the credits roll doesn't automatically mean that it needs a "real" ending or a whole other film in order to tie things up in a nice, tidy manner. That's not to say that every open ending is automatically a good one, of course, because that'd be just as presumptuous as what you're suggesting.

I have to return some videotapes...
I want a sequel to Unbreakable so badly. I think it would really help Shymalayan's career too, although the Visit helped him.

As the title says.

What movie would you like to see have a sequel?
Dredd – how many Blu-ray sales and petition signatures does it take?

How could they possibly better this?

They'd have to go some way to better Frank, that's for sure.

A sequel to Leon/The Professional about Matilda is one of the most effortless ones that I can think of.