2004 MTV Movie Awards

Tools    

The 2004 MTV Movie Awards will be hosted by Lindsay Lohan of Mean Girls. It airs Thursday, June 10, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT).

WARNING!! Spoilers below.

WARNING: "The 2004 MTV Movie Award Winners" spoilers below
BEST MOVIE
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (New Line Cinema)

BEST MALE PERFORMANCE
Johnny Depp - Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (Walt Disney Pictures)

BEST FEMALE PERFORMANCE
Uma Thurman - Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Miramax Films)

BEST COMEDIC PERFORMANCE
Jack Black - School of Rock (Paramount Pictures)

BEST ON-SCREEN TEAM
Adam Sandler/Drew Barrymore - 50 First Dates (Sony Pictures)

BEST VILLAIN
Lucy Liu - Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Miramax Films)

BREAKTHROUGH MALE
Shawn Ashmore - X2: X-Men United (20th Century Fox)

BREAKTHROUGH FEMALE
Lindsay Lohan - Freaky Friday (Walt Disney Pictures)

BEST KISS
Owen Wilson & Carmen Electra & Amy Smart - Starsky & Hutch (Warner Bros.)

BEST ACTION SEQUENCE
Battle at Gondor - The Lord of The Rings: The Return of the King (New Line Cinema)

BEST FIGHT
Uma Thurman vs. Chiaki Kuriyama - Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Miramax Films)

BEST DANCE SEQUENCE
Seann William Scott - American Wedding (Universal Pictures) - "Disco Dance Off"

TRANSATLANTIC BREAKTHROUGH (for MTV Europe only)
Martine McCutcheon - Love Actually (Universal Pictures)

From comingsoon.net

In Tyler We Trust
Nice i'll be sure to watch

Why did you post all the winners for?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I must become Caligari..!
MTV is pathetic, as is there awards. Who really cares what teeny boppers think which films are the "coolest".
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by Hondo333
MTV is pathetic, as is there awards. Who really cares what teeny boppers think which films are the "coolest".
Wait a minute...you're a teenybopper, aren't you?

Ummmm, Ok, I'am feeling a little insulted , You consider me a "Teenybopper"???

The mtv awards are just an excuse for celebs to get pissed, dont think anyone takes it seriously.

Originally Posted by Zeiken
Yeah, but everyone has to agree, those opening movies are simply genious. Last year's matrix parody was hilarious.
That's one main thing I love about the awards. It's the best part.

Well actually teenagers make up a large part of the movie going audience, so I am sure there are plenty of people concerend about what they think. Personally though I usually disagree with most of the awards, but hey I am not a teenybopper by at least a few years anyway

Ummmm, Ok, I'am feeling a little insulted , You consider me a "Teenybopper"???
Aren't you 15 years old or something? Anybody 16 or younger gets that title from me, no offence to you or your dog.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Aren't you 15 years old or something? Anybody 16 or younger gets that title from me, no offence to you or your dog.
17 in 2 months, I wouldn't call all teenagers teenyboppers. That’s like saying all Arabs are terrorists, all southerners are in the KKK, All black people are drug addicts, woman are only good at cooking and cleaning and gay people are paedophiles. Its predigest.

Teenyboppers are the epitome of everything I despise.

So you must of been a teenybopper when you were a teen yourself lodslaytan?

Does anyone know anyting about the MTV Movie Awards? They come on tomorrow at 9, and I'm actually kinda excited. It's good to see the beastie boys back again, and I'm secretly in love with Lindasy Lohan (she's 18 in July guys...!). if anyone knows any backstage secrets from the awards, let me know.

Originally Posted by philologic
and I'm secretly in love with Lindasy Lohan.
u naughty boy you

Everything mtv related sucks. Some stupid movie like Mean Girls will probably win a billion awards and an awesome movie like Dogville will be entirely ignored. OOh! Maybe straight-to-Video Starship Troopers 2 will win something. Oh boy!
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier

"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."

Originally Posted by Fall-from-Grace
Everything mtv related sucks. Some stupid movie like Mean Girls will probably win a billion awards and an awesome movie like Dogville will be entirely ignored. OOh! Maybe straight-to-Video Starship Troopers 2 will win something. Oh boy!

17 in 2 months, I wouldn't call all teenagers teenyboppers. That’s like saying all...woman are only good at cooking and cleaning...
Okay, now I'm confused.

I was teasing you Reece, I know that you're not a 'teenybopper' that goes gushy over new fads and such.

Originally Posted by Tea Barking
So you must of been a teenybopper when you were a teen yourself lodslaytan?
More like...drug crazed psycho street youth.