Share A Thought....

Tools    

That so wouldn't happen. And comets are made of ice. That comic strip is pushing the boundaries of believeability a bit there I feel.

Originally Posted by Alvin
That so wouldn't happen. And comets are made of ice. That comic strip is pushing the boundaries of believeability a bit there I feel.
ya think?

Where is Comet head man when you need him?

Arresting your development
Nebbs, I have to say that I am not too fond of the smilie things... but you give it a certain Nebby MoFo charm and little style with love all of your own to them. You really do...

Originally Posted by gummo
Hey Nony you put up your Hobbes avatar again...that was the very first one you had when you joined, right?
Yes, I grabbed it off the shelf, blew the dust off of it, squeezed myself into it, sucked in my gut, tried to button it up, losing my breath, walked around in it for a while, glanced at myself in the mirror and decided to sport it again.

Ground Control To Major Thom
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Yes, I grabbed it off the shelf, blew the dust off of it, squeezed myself into it, sucked in my gut, tried to button it up, losing my breath, walked around in it for a while, glanced at myself in the mirror and decided to sport it again.
but what about the Avatar

Nice, it looks good on ya!!!

Originally Posted by SmegFirk
but what about the Avatar
I promise not to wear it when I'm with you in public... just behind closed doors.

No?.... nothing?

'Tis always nice to see an old friend....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by gummo
Nice, it looks good on ya!!!
I'll let you wear it sometimes.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
'Tis always nice to see an old friend....
Same here... looks like we both went back with the avs.

Randomly visiting for now
Random happening:

I dressed up as a punk tonight....well probably not the traditional sort of punk. It was a party that had the theme 'black and white', so I put on a nice shirt and pants. Rolled up my sleeves. pulled my tie a few inches from my neck. Made my hair all crazy with Gel. Put hobo gloves on, a freaky necklace and some wrist bands. The only thing missing was the eyeliner which I had to fight my sister in order to get her away from my face.......she always wanted a little sister you see .......nah I'm just being melodramatic . Anyway it was a cool party and the birthday girl wore a bright red dress, making her stand out heaps. The whole idea was awesome and everyone looked great

stranger then a drunken mime
Originally Posted by Alvin
hahahah Is this guy serious

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
My Thought for the Day: these touch-lamps are the coolest. You just touch the base and <bink!> light. Not a deep thought, but it's the last day of my vacation. Shut up.

Anonymous and Caitlyn: on the classic avs.

Random thinks...

My daughter is awful cute...even if she did tell me off when I told her to brush her teeth this morning. I have only myself to blame for this. Though I was very proud earlier today when the gent behind the counter at the local deli complimented her on how cute she is. Then like a tidal wave of a tiny Last laced with an angelic little voice she replied without a second thought... that he was way too old for her and that she didn't like his giant eyebrow.

Happy tears from eyes I tell ya... happy tears from eyes. She's growing up so fast.

Random thinks...

My daughter is awful cute...even if she did tell me off when I told her to brush her teeth this morning. I have only myself to blame for this. Though I was very proud earlier today when the gent behind the counter at the local deli complimented her on how cute she is. Then like a tidal wave of a tiny Last laced with an angelic little voice she replied without a second thought... that he was way too old for her and that she didn't like his giant eyebrow.

Happy tears from eyes I tell ya... happy tears from eyes. She's growing up so fast.

The stuff that great memories are made of...

Originally Posted by Symphony
hahahah Is this guy serious
Absolutely. It really wouldn't happen, I study science, we did a whole module on why people don't have comets for heads.

On another note I have put too much crap (not to be taken literally) on my hair and now I look like James Dean, except I'm far better looking.