Happy birthday. Keep being awesome.

... ...

H A R D P A R T Y

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"I want that cake!" "It's a comic. The words sound a liitle similar though."

"But I saw cake!"
"You are mistaken. It was...
"

Thanks everyone. It actually really snuck up on me this year. Nothing fancy planned. Maybe a movie; the missus has volunteered to make some lasagna (which I love), and I'm sure we'll keep it fairly chill overall. Maybe go out to eat later (lots of options around here).

Anyway, the birthday wishes are very much appreciated, MoFos.

Old he is...

Happy birthday young'un
That's horrifying.

I HOPE YOUR DAY IS FULL OF AWESOME!
Oh, it will be. It...will be.

As a disciple of Andrew W.K., this is exactly what I had planned.

I have no idea what this is. It looks like it belongs in the header of an eco-friendly webhosting company.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Yoda is a Leo? well that explains a great deal.

Welcome to the human race...
Also, it's fun to see how many of the same Yoda-related images, videos and jokes pop up every time a thread of this type pops up.

Don't you just wish sometimes, that you could just crawl back inside? Maybe just for a little while? Maybe until all this stuff going on in this crazy world mellows out? Just a little? I do. Maybe you don't.

A toast to Yoder, celebrating the day of days.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Don't you just wish sometimes, that you could just crawl back inside? Maybe just for a little while?
Awestruck just fainted at the thought

Have a wonderful one Yoda my friend!
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage