Tools    

i'm on an avatar frenzy now, and i wanted to know it anyone could point me in the right direction, JRS, you seem to have a lot. What i really want is an animated on, with a clip from a halloween movie or other horror flick

May The Forks be With Us
just google it. you can find nething and everything on google

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Theres already a THREAD like this! its called Avatar Help! jesus you people are so damn lazy to use the search!

interesting, because i did search, found nothing

Originally Posted by Zzat
Theres already a THREAD like this! its called Avatar Help! jesus you people are so damn lazy to use the search!
First of all, I don't think Jesus had anything to do with it, and neither did his followers.

Second, stop trying to act like Holden, you fat turd.

PimpDaShizzle.

Yeah, I know what I said before, and I also know what I just said. Save your comments.

lol wow your a complete moron! Acting like Holden? how can i act like him when i never even met him! Calling me fat turd when you dont even know me?

I didnt say jesus has anything to do with it did i?

Jesus Christ, your a retard

(Nothing personal PimpDaShizzle, i just don't like with you at all)

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
interesting, because i did search, found nothing
Sometimes it works better if you will break the search down to individual forums... hope one of these can help you...

How can i make... or where do i go to find a good Avatar???

The MoFo Avatar Thread

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

May The Forks be With Us
hey, it was a common mistake, everyone makes em. damn dont get so touchy, if he couldnt find it because of your forums search thing doesnt work properly its not his fault. saying that i also think you should look in other forums to see if there is any help for this issue.

Randomly visiting for now
yeah the search option's a bit hard to use sometimes, then people get all angry if u make a thread already in existence.

you should look in other forums to see if there is any help for this issue.
good idea.

Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
hey, it was a common mistake, everyone makes em. damn dont get so touchy, if he couldnt find it because of your forums search thing doesnt work properly its not his fault. saying that i also think you should look in other forums to see if there is any help for this issue.
Getting touchy? how would you know if im mad or not? Can you hear my voice?

Ok im not mad he made another, but its very easy to use the search. He already knew where to make the new thread so why dont you just search in that Thread. Go to search and type Avatars and just make it search Intermission instead of the whole site.

If you want good Avatars just PM me or anyone else you think can help you look for a good one.

But iam not mad at this thread or the maker cause i've been known for this mistake too.

Caitlyn, thx for the links

Pimp, i thought u were done posting here...

Zzat, reguardless of how u actually feel, you seemed angry, might wanna work on that

May The Forks be With Us
too much anger in here. i need to make an anger drop off thread...

"Damn your so ****** retarded! Jesus christ, your so damn stupid" - Zzat

That's Zzat's attempt at posting a coherent comment in my reputation. Thanks. Oh, and by the way, it's YOU'RE, not your. You're so damn stupid.

I was done posting, but I was bored.

Hi Caitlyn.

Zzat, also, I can say you're acting like Holden. Why does the fact that I've never met you in person make it not so? Stupid pizza face.

Originally Posted by FastAndDanger
That's Zzat's attempt at posting a coherent comment in my reputation. Thanks. Oh, and by the way, it's YOU'RE, not your. You're so damn stupid.

Zzat, also, I can say you're acting like Holden. Why does the fact that I've never met you in person make it not so? Stupid pizza face.
Wow and your spelling is any better? check your previous post on PimpDaShizzle and i can bet i'll find so many errors.

How iam acting like holden again?

Stupid pizza face? wow your comebacks get more lame everytime.

I should really ignore you and your stupid insults. I'll just do what Caitlyn said "Just let it go for now"

Ex-Con. Ex-Cop. Explosive
Okay everyone. We're all gonna act like a bunch of Fonzie's, okay? And what's Fonzie like???

He's cool. That's right. We're gonna be cool.

This thread is useless. I want a cool avatar too, and I've looked at Avatarity or whatever, but I can't find any other places. I also can't find any that are 90x90. There's probably a way you can cut/paste them to fit, but I wouldn't know.

I assume that buddy started this thread because the other one was of no help. Oh well. No worries.

history *is* moralizing
"This thread is useless. I want a cool avatar too"

this thread's not useless. say, i'm hungry now. i write it down. and this thread gives me a cheeseburger. thank you, Thread!