What is your favourite Batman Film?

Tools    

Definitely Batman Returns for me and will always be my favourite unless Dark Knight Rises changes that.

Batman Returns
The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
Batman

The others don't register in my world...
I think The Dark Knight Rises will be insane I hope

I hope you are right. I'm especially looking forwards to it since Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon Levitt and Marion Cotillard joined! Three of my favourites. I'm drooling.

I hope you are right. I'm especially looking forwards to it since Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon Levitt and Marion Cotillard joined! Three of my favourites. I'm drooling.
Joseph Gordon Levitt! I have heard that name before

He is best known for Inception now:

Thats the one Inception. Was my favourite Charecter in that
He reminds me of Heith Ledger by the way he looks

^ He would have been a good choice if they ever decided to bring back the Joker. Some of his mannerisms in the film Kill Shot reminded me quite a lot of Ledger in The Dark Knight.

^ He would have been a good choice if they ever decided to bring back the Joker. Some of his mannerisms in the film Kill Shot reminded me of Ledger in The Dark Knight.

What about the other 2 you mentioned who are they going to play in the new Batman?

Tom Hardy is playing Bane, and Marion Cotillard is 'playing a character called Miranda Tate'. There is a topic somewhere on this board for Dark Knight Rises, sure there is a lot of information in there.

Batman: The Movie (1966)
Batman (1989)/Batman Returns (tie)
Mask of the Phantasm
Batman Forever
The Dark Knight
Batman and Robin
Batman Begins

The.Dark.Knight.

Everything I wanted to see in a Batman film I got with The Dark Knight. And then some.

The Dark Knight

Batman Returns

Batman Begins

Batman

Batman Forever

Batman and Robin

they were seperated at birth

1989 Batman starring Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson, and Kim Basinger
Ditto. Gothic, operatic and dark - how I like my Batman. It is worth noting that I am a big Spider-man fan first and foremost, so having this film as one of my all time faves is saying something.

The Dark Knight, which is the best superhero film I have ever seen.

The Dark Knight. Since i've only seen the whole movie of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, TDK is my favorite out of those 2.

I like Val Kilmer's verios of Batman movie