2014 NFL Combine and Draft

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Or trade it away to the Cowboys, who apparently will do anything to draft Johnny Football. That would likely yield a nice haul.
That's actually not a bad idea. I hadn't thought of that. I am sure they are considering all angles. As bad as I hate the Cowboys, I would like to see that happen. As long as it didn't backfire against someone my Jets want. LOL!

Who does everyone think would be the BEST pick for their team?

I think the best thing for the Jets will either be a CB or a WR. I would LOVE to see Watkins in Jets green, but unless they trade up for him that won't happen. There is no way that guy falls to 18. Most likely it will be Darqueze Dennard, CB from Michigan State, there is also a possibility that they would go with a WR at 18. As deep in receivers as this draft is, I think they will probably wait a little while for that side but if they don't and they decide to go with that at 18 I am thinking Odell Beckham Jr. WR from LSU. Both are fantastic players and will add a lot to the Jets roster.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Who does everyone think would be the BEST pick for their team?
Initially, I wanted The Rams to trade the number 2 pick to a team willing to overpay...

...but after seeing Greg Robinson, I wouldn't mind them drafting him at all.

Either way, it's a win!

In the Beginning...
The Vikings' two biggest needs are linebacker and quarterback. Ideally, I'd like to see them draft Khalil Mack (if he's there) at #8 or trade down and select C.J. Mosley. I don't want to see them reach for a quarterback, but if they had to take one in the first round, I'd prefer Teddy Bridgewater.

Bridgewater is the best QB in the draft in my opinion. He may not have done well at his pro day or the combine but his game tape doesn't lie. If you watch the games he does better than any other QB in the draft followed closely by Manziel. I don't care for Johnny though, I think he is a jackass. I do like Carr, I think that he will make a good steal for whoever gets him.

Jaguars said they would be surprised to have Blackmon at all this coming season.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jaguars...9916--nfl.html
I have really soured on that dude. So much talent and potential but addicted to the bottle.

As for who I want the Jags to draft, I want to get either Khalil Mack at OLB who is a beast or Sammy Watkins who is one hell of a WR.

Let the night air cool you off
I could lie and say I want the Cowboys to take a logical pick and bolster their defense or offensive line in some way, or I could be honest and say I want the Cowboys to draft Mike Evans. Dez Bryant, Terrance Williams, and Mike Evans in the same receiving corps would make me happy.

They have the third overall pick so it is completely possible that they could pull Watkins. Question is, will they be smart enough to do it? However the Rams are also in the market for a receiver, if they pick Watkins I look for the Jags to take Greg Robinson OT from Auburn. I half expect them to take him anyway.