Which Jeff Goldblum movie is this?

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I tried going through his filmography but wasn't sure which one this i. I remember I saw this one scene on TV as a kid and I recognized him, but younger, like an 80s movie, it looked like from the cinematography. The one scene I saw is that he was in a car garage and he was confessing a crime he committed to this woman and freaked her out. But that's all I remember.

Does this sound familiar at all? Thanks!

Oh, well I already watched the trailer to Into the Night but it seems that he is playing the good guy from the trailer, unless he turns bad in it and confesses a crime later?

freedom~empathy~peace
....he was in a car garage
Are you certain it was a garage?
I recently watched this film (see below) ... a young Jeff Goldblum is one of the players. He's in a scene where a woman really freaks out, but he's denying guilt rather then confessing it. The action takes place in a dark empty theater.

Take a look at 1:18:00s but DO NOT watch passed 1:19:20s or you'll spoil the ending for yourself. It's a very good 'whodunit' style TV movie from 1982.

Oh okay thanks. I watched the part you are talking about out of curiosity. It doesn't look familiar because I do not remember other people in the scene, other than him and the woman he was incriminating himself to.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I tried going through his filmography but wasn't sure which one this i. I remember I saw this one scene on TV as a kid and I recognized him, but younger, like an 80s movie, it looked like from the cinematography. The one scene I saw is that he was in a car garage and he was confessing a crime he committed to this woman and freaked her out. But that's all I remember.

Does this sound familiar at all? Thanks!
Mister Frost???

Suspect's Reviews

Oh maybe. I watched the trailer for it and didn't see any scenes that were like what I recall, but I will try to track down the movie and watch it. Thanks!