What actor/actress was in these TV Shows?

Tools    

You posted a still of Joe Lo Truglio in "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" which has absolutely nothing to do with "The Nine" (2006). You made a puzzle with a piece that did not fit and thus was impossible to solve.

Fun game.

Here's one back atchya...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The three shows I posted above are "Electra Woman and Dyna Girl", "60 Minutes", and "Home Improvement" and the answer is Gene Hackman, who is in none of those shows.

OPEN FLOOR

OK, let's try a second still from each of the seven different television series. Looking for one common performer...

SHOW #1

SHOW #2

SHOW #3

SHOW #4

SHOW #5

SHOW #6

SHOW #7

None of those shows is "Monk" nor "Bull". And that is "The Late Show with David Letterman", the CBS incarnation, and not the original NBC "Late Night with David Letterman".

The black actress smoking the cigarette looks like a regular on Bull and the guy in the purple tie looks like a guy on Monk, or I'm confusing him with someone with someone on Monk, so I will just patiently wait for a reveal

Now there are three stills from each of the seven different television series, except for "The Late Show with David Letterman" which has already been identified. Looking for one common performer...

SHOW #1

SHOW #2

SHOW #3

SHOW #4

SHOW #5

SHOW #6

"The Late Show with David Letterman"

Jimmi Simpson

The seven shows are, in order, ”Hap & Leonard”, ”Breakout Kings”, ”Psych”, ”Rose Red”, ”It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”, ”Westworld”, and ”The Late Show with David Letterman”.

No clue