1980 to early1990 action movie

Tools    

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Hey guys

Trying to find a movie i can only recall one scene from.
A guy breaks into a secure compound but is met by some guard dogs so he climbs up onto an overhead walk way to escape but the dogs split up and go to the stairs left and right to flank him. This happens twice i think. Then later on one of the dogs walks a tight rope to follow him.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Maybe Trapped (1973) ?

A man is accidentally locked in a department store overnight and finds himself held at bay by six vicious Doberman guard dogs.

Thanks. Thats a good guess at it but its not that film.

Do you remember appearance of actor? I know "White God", but it is from 2014.

Do you remember other scenes?

I'm not sure if its part of the same movie or not but i think the guy had a colleague (maybe a mentor) and when they're running away the colleague is attacked by one of the guard dogs who had a false arm and the dog rips it off. Again not sure if this is the same movie or not.

I think that I found (thanks help of my Polish friend). It is Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins, also released as Remo: Unarmed and Dangerous (1985)

I think that I found (thanks help of my Polish friend). It is Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins, also released as Remo: Unarmed and Dangerous (1985)

Just had a look at this on Amazon Prime and it is the movie. Id totally forgotten it was Fred Ward. Thanks so much.