The most unfunny comedian actor of all time?

Tools    

You think that was bad, look up the same family reunion skit they did for Adam Sandler!
(Actually, the Christopher Walken family reunion is pretty funny because everybody tries to imitate his voice.)
That Jim Carrey SNL skit was suppose to be an example of bad comedy? At least that's why I assumed you posted it.

That Jim Carrey SNL skit was suppose to be an example of bad comedy? At least that's why I assumed you posted it.
For those who thought it was bad, it would reinforce the idea posted here of Carrey being a poor comic (since the skit pulled out almost every best-known Carrey trope of his career), but for those who thought it was funny, then vice versa.

Compared to the similar Adam Sandler skit SNL did, I think the Carrey skit was "better" only because I believe Sandler is the "worser" comic.

And for the record... here's the Walken family reunion

Psychopathic Psychiatrist
His impressions of Clint Eastwood and Michael Landon are easily the most impressive.
His impersonations may be excellent, yes. But there are as well others who do a great job with that, also being way excellent at impersonating. Ever seen Thomas F. Wilson impersonating nerdy school-kids or the cast from BACK TO THE FUTURE?

And last but not least, Carey never impersonates people in his movies but just grins and grimaces there, so his movies arenīt funny and so he ainīt funny after all...at least to me.

I don't care much for impersonations. Theyre cute and funny when youre 10 but to other adults its like saying, "hey, I've got no personality so maybe I should imitate someone elses."

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Bill Saluga aka Raymond J. Johnson Jr.