How Much Energy Do You Truly Transmit To MovieForums?

Tools    

How Much Energy Do You Truly Transmit To MovieForums?
22.58%
7 votes
A Lot
48.39%
15 votes
Some
29.03%
9 votes
A Little
31 votes. You may not vote on this poll

There are 210 million people in Brazil. I didn't know he was from Brazil too but I though he was too cool to be from a "western country".
I thought perhaps you were friends on here. I didn't mean in real life. But it's cool you are both from Brazil.

I have a friend who has a profile here and he's from South America. I know him from another forum. He stopped posting here.

You just like watching nude cartoon movies.
I have no idea who your avatar is. I just like it and the vibe it gives you.

If you count my time here as a whole then some works best. Definitely been in the other categories though.

I have a friend who has a profile here and he's from South America. I know him from another forum. He stopped posting here.
Is it tat? The kid from Argentina? I liked him if it is.

Wtf?!?! You have never seen the movie "Heavy Metal". Great movie with great soundtrack.

Is it tat? The kid from Argentina? I liked him if it is.
Yeah him. He's been to busy for movies lately. He's going to the University.

A little. I don't read even a quarter of the threads, rarely involved in countdowns, and might have made 1 or 2 lists in past 10 yrs. Am a mainstay in fantasy sports leagues, and been in a handful of Survivor games. When getting involved in something I try to make it large.

I don't think it's a case of "how much"... it should be a case of "what kind".

I mean, you could transmit tons of negative energy... but the person who gives a tiny amount of positive energy is way more influential and powerful.

I like to think I give positive energy, in medium amounts. Keeps the forum going

Zen.

You just like watching nude cartoon movies.

It's from the first Heavy Metal movie and the av is cooler than ice.

We're not talking about the same person then, i was talking about this guy tatmmw2 -
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...er.php?u=86894

I don't have mentions turned on btw.
Yeah not the same guy.. I have know Ren for like 6 years

It's from the first Heavy Metal movie and the av is cooler than ice.
Tongo, I couldn't use to many pics of Taarna as an avatar...she's usually nude.

The comic is awesome though.