What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Now twenty-FIVE different films, one common performer...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It was indeed
Jake Gyllenhaal

The twenty-five films were, in order, Marley Shelton in Bubble Boy, Isabella Rossellini in Enemy, Michael Arden in Source Code, George Segal in Love & Other Drugs, America Ferrara in End of Watch, Ellen Pompeo in Moonlight Mile, David Strathairn in A Dangerous Woman, Tatiana Maslany in Stronger, Carey Mulligan in Wildlife, Natalie Portman in Brothers (2009), Helen Slater in City Slickers, Heather Lind in Demolition, Paul Dano in Prisoners, Toni Collette in Velvet Buzzsaw, Tilda Swinton in Okja, Riz Ahmed in The Sisters Brothers, Rene Russo in Nightcrawler, Forest Whitaker in Southpaw, Jennifer Aniston in The Good Girl, Robert Downey Jr. in Zodiac, Chris Owen in October Sky, Tom Holland in Spider-Man: Far from Home, Anne Hathaway in Brokeback Mountain, Gemma Arterton in Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, and Patrick Swayze in Donnie Darko.

Jake in Bubble Boy

Jake in Source Code

Jake in Love & Other Drugs

Jake and Michael Peña in End of Watch

Jake and Dustin Hoffman in Moonlight Mile

Jake in City Slickers

Jake in Demolition

Toni Collette and Jake in Velvet Buzzsaw

Jake in Nightcrawler

Jake in Spider-Man: Far from Home

Who'll Stop the Rain + Altered States + The Choirboys =
Charles Haid

I don't have another set ready right now, so if you don't want to wait hours for me please go ahead!

Don’t know these people

OK, I got Sydney Pollack, Emmy Rossum, John C McGinley and the lady with the frog looks like Alfre Woodard...don't know any of the movies though. The shot of Emmy Rossum might be from Mystic River?