Question for you movie geniuses

Tools    

I have searched high and low for this one and can not for the life of me figure this one out. please help. In 2005 what Effect was used in 95% of all movies?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
light....motion....words?????

lol, you're kidding right??? 95% of movies?

Suspect's Reviews

My 11 year old daughter is trying her darndest to win a radio station game, that is the only question she missed. I thought it was digital, but apparently it was not. I have searched and searched for her but can not find it. Thought maybe someone here would know.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Sound effects?
It's a guess, but most films use some sort of sound effect.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Wheely cool bike girl
I remember seeing a movie called "F/X" meaning special effects. Could that be a singular catagory? I believe awards are given for that catagory.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
CGI is expensive, can't see 95% of films being able to afford it, but like everything else, the price will come down over the next few years, and there will always be dodgy cheap CGI as well.

Thanks for all your suggestions. please keep them comming, she will probably try again on monday, till then I will search around with the suggestions and see if I can find a connection.