What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

The Blob....the 1958 version of course. It has cheesy FX, a monster that appears to be made from grape jelly and a town being absorbed by the big jelly monster. It also has Steve McQueen in an early role and, an early appearance of a catchy theme song by Bert Bacharach, who went on to write numerous catchy hit pop songs in later decades. It also has the super-saturated Technicolor glow. What else could you ask for in a drive-in classic. It had a sequel and and a pointless 1988 remake, but neither had that catchy Bacharach song.

Today I got 3 new blu rays. I picked up:

Spencer*
Chud*
Who Saw Her Die?
CHUD, a classic. I first saw that movie late at night, sequestered in a beachfront hotel while a huge nor'easter had the hotel surrounded by wind, water and wave, trying to block out the sound of the windows being rattled by the 100 mph wind.

It imprinted CHUD in my mind forever.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

my 2 favourite movies added to my dvd collection

Anastasia is one of my favorite animated movies. I'm glad to see that someone else appreciates this underrated movie.

Anastasia is one of my favorite animated movies. I'm glad to see that someone else appreciates this underrated movie.
omg same here i thought i had it in my collection yrs ago so i found it at the op shop aka thrift shop for $2 ofcourse anastasia is like one of the amazing classic disney movies

Bunch of cheapies again:
Sunset Blvd
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
Mission Impossible: 1,2 and 3
Contact
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
District 9
The Fighter
Apocalypse Now
The Big Short

Today I got

The Fly Collection scream factory blu ray set
Serial Mom scream factory blu ray
Cherry Falls scream factory blu ray
Phantom of the Mall: Eric’s Revenge arrow blu ray

Today I got

The Fly Collection scream factory blu ray set
Serial Mom scream factory blu ray
Cherry Falls scream factory blu ray
Phantom of the Mall: Eric’s Revenge arrow blu ray
What titles do you get in The Fly Collection?

What titles do you get in The Fly Collection?
It includes:

The Fly (1958)
Return of the Fly (1959)
The Curse of the Fly (1965)
The Fly (1986)
The Fly II (1989)

Each blu ray is in its own case and most of them have special features like commentaries and interviews.

It includes:

The Fly (1958)
Return of the Fly (1959)
The Curse of the Fly (1965)
The Fly (1986)
The Fly II (1989)

Each blu ray is in its own case and most of them have special features like commentaries and interviews.
That's a cool set!

I've seen the original The Fly (1958) which is underrated as it was one of the best of the 50s sci-fi films and of course the remake in 1986 is all kinds of great. I've been meaning to see both of these: Return of the Fly (1959) The Curse of the Fly (1965) as I've never watched them before.

I bought 6 used dvds today. They were $3 each. I got:

Ghosts of Mars
Pigs
Spring Breakdown
Welcome to Colinwood
Welcome to the Rileys
The Words

I bought 6 used dvds today. They were $3 each. I got:

Ghosts of Mars
Pigs
Spring Breakdown
Welcome to Colinwood
Welcome to the Rileys
The Words
gosh ghost of mars i havent seen that for ages, i rememberd seeing it at my dads lol

So I was waiting for the price to go down (it's retailing for 3-4 hundred) I had a lot of cash back so the price finally dropped down to 100 bucks.

Amazon sent it in a FCUKING BAG
I bought it because I'm a horror nut, my birthday is coming up and Lake of the Dead is the movie I plan on watching for my birthday.

I bought 6 blu rays today. I got:

Love Affair
Miller’s Crossing
Written on the Wind
House of Gucci
King Richard
No Time to Die