What's the worst film in your collection?

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Ballistic: Ecks VS. Sever. Why did I buy that movie, and why do I still have it!???

Freaky Friday and Vampire Club

Either Hardbodies or Showgirls. I also have all the Twilight movies, the Fifty Shades of Grey movies, Batman and Robin, The Wicker Man remake, and Child Bride.

Either Hardbodies or Showgirls. I also have all the Twilight movies, the Fifty Shades of Grey movies, Batman and Robin, The Wicker Man remake, and Child Bride.
You must have a quality collection if Child Bride is in contention to be the worst. I thought it was quite OK.

You must have a quality collection if Child Bride is in contention to be the worst. I thought it was quite OK.
Yeah, I do have what I would consider to be a pretty high quality collection, with lots of Criterion, classics, award winners, and critically acclaimed films. I thought Child Bride wasn't very good when I first saw it, but I gave it another chance and it grew on me somewhat. I have the Kino "Forbidden Fruit" volume 5 blu ray with Child Bride and Tomorrow's Children on it. I also have the Forbidden Fruit volume 2 blu ray which has Sex Madness and Reefer Madness on it.

Never understood the bad reviews. I like this movie.

Definitely it is 88 minutes with Al Pacino

My Darth Star is in for a service
One of these probably:

The Box
Chronicle
Bad Boys II
I agree wholeheartedly with the choice of The Box, I have highlighted in brown so you will all guess what sort of box I think it is.

Rampart isn't far behind it.

I try not to litter my collection with bad films, so there are none.

is thouroughly embarrassed of this old username.
Off the top of my head probably Organ (1996). I have a good number of duds because I'm way more likely to blind buy weird looking stuff than get stuff I actually like.

Sorry guys, I've been through my collection and there are no bad ones. All killer / no filler.
Just so we're clear, this was meant to be a joke. A more appropriate thread for me would be entitled "Are there literally ANY good movies in your collection"?