The most unfunny comedian actor of all time?

Tools    

Psychopathic Psychiatrist
And the price goes toooooo......JIM CAREEEEEEEEEEEYYYY!!!!!!

Just like JASON STATHAM is practically playing THE TRANSPORTER in every movie, no matter if he is fighting bad guys or a stupid shark (his appearance in GHOSTS OF MARS was an accident), i can´t help it JIM CAREY is always playing the same grimace-making clown wherever his grinning mug is showing up.

That stupid grin! I mean Sgt. Gunnery Hartman thought Private Pyle´s grin was stupid, what would he have thought about Carey´s?

Pauline Kael's Hideous Mutant Love CHUD
Yakov Smirnoff.

And it isn't even close.

"If it was priggish for an older generation of reviewers to be ashamed of what they enjoyed and to feel they had to be contemptuous of popular entertainment, it's even more priggish for a new movie generation to be so proud of what they enjoy that they use their education to try to place trash within the acceptable academic tradition." -- Pauline Kael

The truth is in here
Jim Carrey supposedly only playing grinning clowns has to be the worst undermining of his talent I've ever seen. I do gets tons of fun out of those roles, but he's proven on countless occasions he's capable of much more, such as The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, I Love You Phillip Morris and yes, Kick-Ass 2 despite how disappointing the movie as a whole was.

And Dan Aykroyd is a great actor all-around, what's with this thread only featuring awesome talents so far?

"Of all time" is too harsh for me to think of one, but I've started disliking Nick Kroll after History Of The World: Part II. He was so incredibly annoying in that show, and it's led me to not really want to see him in other stuff.

Pauline Kael's Hideous Mutant Love CHUD
I have now officially lived long enough to witness someone unironically referring to standup comedy STD Yakov Smirnoff, unironically, as an "awesome talent."

Barring the sudden and miraculous manifestation of a two-headed mule in my living room, bravely belting out the lyrics to "I Wanna Be Sedated," in the next five minutes: I have now officially Seen Everything.

You may take me now, O Death.

The truth is in here
All I can judge him from are his Night Court appearances and The Money Pit, but can safely call him a charismatic and enjoyable actor so far. I find your response overdramatic. Somebody could tell me they think Nick Kroll is the funniest guy on the planet and I wouldn't care less unless they're being a jerk about it.

Amy Schumer is pretty awful

Andy Dick is pretty awful

Chelsea Handler is pretty awful

Some people just seem to get handed a pay check and a platform

I'm a big fan of Jim Carey, especially back in the day, though I can't say I've seen him in anything recently. The Mask, Ace Ventura, The Cable Guy, Dumb and Dumber made me LMAO and all the serious roles he did that mattiasflgrtll6 mentioned as great were indeed amazing dramatic acting.

Will Ferrell wins this in a landslide.
I like ya so I'll forgive you for this

Dan Aykroyd not funny??? Say it ain't so I'm guessing you're too young to have grown up with classic (first cast) SNL? When I was in school that WAS the show all the kids talked about on Mondays.

I'm a big fan of Jim Carey, especially back in the day, though I can't say I've seen him in anything recently. The Mask, Ace Ventura, The Cable Guy, Dumb and Dumber made me LMAO and all the serious roles he did that mattiasflgrtll6 mentioned as great were indeed amazing dramatic acting.

I like ya so I'll forgive you for this

Dan Aykroyd not funny??? Say it ain't so I'm guessing you're too young to have grown up with classic (first cast) SNL? When I was in school that WAS the show all the kids talked about on Mondays.
I like Chevy and Belushi. Akroyd never did it for me.

I like Chevy and Belushi. Akroyd never did it for me.
Interesting. When I was a teen watching SNL I liked both of them. But I don't really like Chevy in his movies despite sorta liking his vacation movies.

The truth is in here
Chevy is one of my favorites.

And Aykroyd besides being funny is another one who also excels dramatically. I saw him in My Girl about a month ago, and he was amazing in it.

Dan Aykroyd not funny??? Say it ain't so

He's a comedic genius, but have you seen any interviews with him? He's really awkward and cracks not so funny jokes, it's strange.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K.