What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

like omg!! my sleepover was so much fun, Lindsay like totally told her brother that i have like a crush on him!!

omg so shocking

like omg!! my sleepover was so much fun, Lindsay like totally told her brother that i have like a crush on him!!
like, like, groovy man........totally groovy.

thats all due to global warming, take the bike to your work in stead of a car next time

Actually, prior to Katrina, I rode a bike or walked to work 99% of the time… now, I either walk, ride a bike, or take the train -- it depends on where I am staying and where they send me… I do, however, have to drive a 'car' the majority of the time at work…

There are those who call me...Tim.
Nothing, I'm at work. The receptionist is off this week so I'm manning the phones.

It's one of those days where the stress will cause you to either laugh or cry.

I'm currently trying to keep a straight face.

Listening to music and seriously thinking about going to bed!

feeling sad because we had a big argumant after soccer practise about the goalkeeper position. Im the goalkeeper of my team, and now a new keeper wants my position and cant take no for an answer, while her parents blame the board. Its about nothing really, she just has to prove herself, but she dont want to do it, because proving herself means she will also be benched when i am to prove myself.

feeling sad because we had a big argumant after soccer practise about the goalkeeper position. Im the goalkeeper of my team, and now a new keeper wants my position and cant take no for an answer, while her parents blame the board. Its about nothing really, she just has to prove herself, but she dont want to do it, because proving herself means she will also be benched when i am to prove myself.
Oh Please, she sounds like a spoilt brat, anyway I don't like her if she wants to push out our Ronnie

It's one of those days where the stress will cause you to either laugh or cry.
Please laugh, laugh a lot...when you get home and are in the shower/bath, then you can cry, but at work laugh your arse off.

goin to bed...its 4 in the morning
oh dont you lie, for it is SO not 4 in the morning

@ Nebbs: Yeah the other kid is a spolied little kid, but i dont want her to go to an other soccerassociation, i would feel bad about it.

fbi
Youtubing stuff of roswell and ufo's and getting very paranoid.