Movie you've seen the most

Tools    

EMPIRE RECORDS

love that movie. "We musn't dwell....no not today....we cant.....not on Rex Manning day!"

Flash Gordon ------------- many many times. YEP

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
A tie between Dogma and Across the Universe probably

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
I believe that film would be The Wizard of Oz. Great flick, one of my favorites (naturally).

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

Corpse Bride & Ice Age & P.O.T.Cs & L.O.T.Rs & Harry Potters =)

For me it's a tie between Star Wars: A New Hope, and Demolition Man

The Last of the Mohicans
The Outlaw Josey Wales
A Christmas Story
Braveheart
Aliens
The General

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

back to the futuer part2 i seen this movie over thousand times

The movie I've seen the most: (heh, hehe)..can you guess...West Side Story

Due to my intense love for WSS, it is a hard, hard film for me to resist. In addition to having attended virtually every screening of WSS that's come to our area (the one exception being in mid-March 2001, when an afternoon screening of it conflicted directly with my late dad's memorial), I've made several road trips to see screenings of West Side Story in neighboring states, plus I 've seen it on TV when it's been aired. I've also seen at least a half dozen stage productions of WSS.

You ready? You look ready.
Die Hard (go figure)

As of late (the last year), it's been Blade Runner. It's going to be awhile before I beat my Die Hard viewing record, but it'll happen eventually.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

.....doesn't know what to put here!

ROCKY V

I've saw it 4 times in the past year or so, each time i've enjoyed it, a definate guilty pleaseure

Last DVD watched-Scary Movie 3

Last DVD Bought-Scary Movie 3

I am half agony, half hope.
Jaws. Just because it's been out so long, and it's just that good. I never turn the channel when I find it on tv, and it's on all the time someplace or the other.

Johann von Goethe