ITT, name an idea of a film that hasn't been made yet.

Tools    

Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor, & King Hereafter
ITT = in this thread.

As for why I'm doing this...good question. Boredom perhaps? Oh well. Here's my idea.

A Ching Shih biopic. Ching Shih, if you don't know, was once a Chinese prostitute who was kidnapped by a pirate captain. They fell in love, they married, and when he died, he passed the role of captain to her. Sounds nice, yeah? It gets better!

She shows how brutal and strategic she can be, taking on multiple ships and accumulating a pirate armada. Sounding cool yet? How about this: 70,000 pirates under her command, and they whooped the combined forces of the British, French, and Chinese!

Got any cool film ideas of your own? And what about your thoughts on mine?

I am the Watcher in the Night
wth that a damn cool story i never knew about. that should already have been a movie.

so...in terms of real life stories, how about a movie about the opium wars in asia and the role Britain had to play in that.

or a joe louis biopic...how has that not been made yet?

in terms of original ideas....thats tough, i have always enjoyed sci fi so i think ill have a think on that.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor, & King Hereafter
wth that a damn cool story i never knew about. that should already have been a movie.
I know, right! I searched the internet to see if one has been made. Sadly, the closest there's been was the minor role of "Mistress Ching" in Pirates of the Caribbean 3. Not the same...I want to see this woman whoop some armadas!