Movies you wanted to have seen as a TV Series

Tools    

It would have been kinda like "The Love Boat" in a lot of ways. Different guest stars would wander in each week, then leave. Here's an episode listing from a 1978 airing that could have been if Aaron Spelling or somebody had the guts to pull it off...

9:00, WAITING FOR GODOT - comedy
Vladimir and Estragon (Steve Landesberg and Billy Crystal)
encounter a divorcee (Linda Lavin), a magician (Don Ameche)
and two Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders (Judy and Audrey
Landers) on the road. They don't know who Godot is either.
Special appearance by The Captain & Tennille performing
"Muskrat Love".
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I am Jack's sense of overused quote
It would have been kinda like "The Love Boat" in a lot of ways. Different guest stars would wander in each week, then leave. Here's an episode listing from a 1978 airing that could have been if Aaron Spelling or somebody had the guts to pull it off...

9:00, WAITING FOR GODOT - comedy
Vladimir and Estragon (Steve Landesberg and Billy Crystal)
encounter a divorcee (Linda Lavin), a magician (Don Ameche)
and two Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders (Judy and Audrey
Landers) on the road. They don't know who Godot is either.
Special appearance by The Captain & Tennille performing
"Muskrat Love".

What's on at 9:30? The Myth Of Sisiyhus?

9:30, The Myth of Sisyphus - comedy
Sisyphus tries to roll the boulder up the hill. It falls down. Hilarity esues. Special guest star: Leif Garret!

How about that Borat guy? Love to see him in a tv series.

Originally Posted by regina
How about that Borat guy? Love to see him in a tv series.
Yes, of course that was a TV show first as well: "Da Ali G Show". All the episodes and tons of Borat are all available on DVD.

Yes, of course that was a TV show first as well: "Da Ali G Show". All the episodes and tons of Borat are all available on DVD.
I've watched some of the episodes and I can say that Borat is totally insane... LOL-

So it's also look like a documentary of something!!

Originally Posted by darkwell25
So it's also look like a documentary of something!!
Yes, each one is set-up like a television news interview with the subject of the piece unaware that it's a gag.

I'de like to see a new version Of mission impossible with all the cool stuff of the Tom Cruise movies. that would be awesome.

I'd like to see a new version Of mission impossible with all the cool stuff of the Tom Cruise movies. that would be awesome.
Me too

Ditto.... that would be pretty cool... as long as Cruise wasn't in it...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A TV Series of Equilibrium...it would be sooo Sweet!!!

Resident Evil...I want to see it as a tv series because this one is exiting and I guess a lot of story twist can be made in it....
yeah Resident Evil... I like this movie... it much better if this will become TV series

Man I wish I was this guy, imagine the joy of finding out about Firefly.
I wouldn’t mind seeing a Kill Bill mini series, maybe set back when they were still assassins.
I also want to see Serenity in TV Series....I like watching it, full of action, funny and impressive fighting scene and even the war in space!!! I wish they made a series for it

This was not a boating accident
Maybe 28 Days later and set it at the beginning of the outbreak. Perhaps they could show what happened with figures of authority. We could see how the Royal family coped.

I think Ginger Snaps would have made a cool teenage gothic series. But only if the movie never existed first and Katharine Isabelle and Emily Perkins were in the lead roles.

Mulholland Dr. Maybe that way we would have got some answers.

How about Independance Day!!!