Trump vs Hillary Debate Thread

Tools    

Trump has nothing to lose and knows that he's unlikely to sway supporters that plan to vote for Clinton. His objective should be to expose flaws, make her seem like a terrible person and a failure, and at least convince some supporters not to vote for her, even if they don't vote for him either.

it's literally mind-blowing anyone could think this debate was close. trump sounds like a raving lunatic. hillary sounds like a president. i will probably not go into this thread again.
criticker

Is it though?

His whole thing is about how we need a non-politician to be in power, yet he is doing EXACTLY what every other politician does. As said before, he should simply say I was unqualified back then. Instead of flat out lying. It's not helping him at all.
You may be right, and that seems to be popular opinion. I'm not sure how I feel; I think "yeah, I guess so" could mean multiple things, like as a businessman, who did he want to make happy that day.

Wait, what? You aren't watching the debate, how do you know that's how it is haha? I'm confused.
It's just like one of those Rocky movies, first one contender wins, then the other contender wins. The media will spin in that way, as it makes good press. Truth is irrelevant to ratings.

I personally think that Clinton sounds like a much better president, but when people ask "who won the debate?" they're not really asking that in these situations. They're asking who will have increased their chances of winning more after this debate? The first one I think Clinton was a clear winner but here I would say Trump slightly.

This should be a societal test: anyone who FULLY supports either one of these people and thinks they are the perfect choice for President - round them up and get rid of them (put them on an island or something).
Then have an election with actual candidates with the remainder of rational people voting.

I still have no idea who I'm voting for. I can't stand Clinton, but Trump hasn't done anything to make me overlook his shortcomings yet.
Vote for a third party candidate. If enough of us did it, it would show the politicians we are not just mindless blobs who will take all the crap they shovel out.

I'm voting Jill Stein, at least when Hillary screws up the economy or Trump launches WWIII. I can say, 'damn straight I didn't vote for that idiot.' (which ever idiot wins)

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Voting for a third party is a waste in my opinion.

Suspect's Reviews

7thson - I was wondering if I saw that!
I thought it must've been a bug in my living room that flew up against the screen!
I thought that, since Hillary didn't swat at it.