The MoFo Top 100 of the Sixties

→ in
Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
plus: The Man Who Had His Hair Cut Short (1966)
The Saragossa Manuscript (1965)
The Witness (1969)
The Golden Fern (1963)
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (1963)
I Even Met Happy Gypsies (1967)
Yeah, I didn't mention these and a lot more, but I thought I added enough films.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Don't be like HAL, send in your list for June 30th!
After all, I can be HAL. I probably won't send a list!

I will Guap!

http://www.criticker.com/?fl&user=mb9607 what are the more important movies from the 60's I've not seen yet? (click on year and put 1960 to 1969 to see the ones I've seen)

So you all know I'm letting Nope1172 send a list in. Because I'm a nice guy and trust that he will stick around, he seems enthusiastic and I'll check closer to the end of the month before adding his list in.

That brings our list count up to 20. Get watching those last minute movies, people.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
How many people have watched Horus? It's Takahata's first masterpiece. I guess my reputation is such that if I suggest it people's probability of watching it will be smaller.
I watched it last month. I wasn't a huge fan of it but it might make the bottom of my list.

Sent my list in
A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

While some would recommend another Orson Welles 60s film- Chimes at Midnight- I'd highly recommend watching his Kafka adaption The Trial if you're into surreal films. I consider it his second best work after Touch of Evil.

I now have lists from martyrofevil, Matt72582 and meatwadsprite. I had also forgot to include TokeZa's name on the second post, so in total we now have 26 lists

Master of My Domain
Eliminating so many good films just for the sake of a 25 film list is like throwing all sorts of jewelry and weapons off the the ship so it can set sail.

Argh such a hard job. I'll probably keep changing my list until the last few days. Doesn't help that I hate ranking stuff.

Skepsis just sent me a list now so we're on 27. Add to that my own list and my brother's list that I'll definitely receive ( :P ) and we'll be on 29. Going good so far.

And I agree Gatbsy. Ranking things can be frustrating, but everyone loves lists really. It's fascinating watching how everything is coming along, individual lists still make huge changes to the overall list, so that's why people should try and participate if they can.

Master of My Domain
And I agree Gatbsy. Ranking things can be frustrating, but everyone loves lists really. It's fascinating watching how everything is coming along, individual lists still make huge changes to the overall list, so that's why people should try and participate if they can.
Yep, that's why I'll be extremely happy once I actually finish the ranking, and hope Mr. Minio is just joking. He's a member that needs to send in a list.