Hello

Tools    

Hi MoFos. Wanted to write a quick intro.

The main reason why I'm here is so I can read, analyze, and learn, more about why people (you all in this case!) like the movies that they do. I'll also try my hand in contributing. Along with some IMDB reviewers, this forum looks to have quality written reviews that dig deeper on what matters to each respective person. Should be interesting to see how differently things are talked about here vs. IMDB/other movie sites.

I also have a belief that we sometimes are spending way too much time on sifting, sorting, searching, reading, and prejudging regarding what we should watch next. I open up Netflix and see an endless list of options, and my 'recommended' section is another mess of options.

I created a service that is designed (wemakesense.co) to cut through all of that time spent on deciding on your next movie. When you text in, you're paired with a Netflix expert and they use a unique new technique to help nail down what you look for in movies within one or two texts. I'm hoping to see what some you guys think of it, and if you think our picks are up to par compared to the other recommendation services you've tried. Anyone can try it by texting 213-297-3673 - It's free and private.

To close, some of my favorite movies are Rocky, Inception, The Social Network, and Superbad. Until the next post...

Welcome to the site JMC, enjoy your stay! I'm sure you'll like it though, it's a lot less hostile here than IMDb
haha yeah,

Welcome JMC! I'm new here myself. I also like Rocky and Inception, but haven't heard of the others.

Welcome to the board!

To close, some of my favorite movies are Rocky, Inception, The Social Network, and Superbad.
You should fill out your top ten favorites in your profile.

Until the next post...
Hopefully that's sooner, than later.

Welcome to the board!

You should fill out your top ten favorites in your profile.

Just added 7 of them...I'm sure I'm forgetting a few at the moment

Welcome! you need an avatar, John Lennon is popular this month.
Just added one - may change it later but for now it works!