The Be Happy Thread

Tools    

Yes. Be happy. This is a thread for happiness. Happy, happy and more happy.

Yay!

Think of a happy bee and bee happy!!

Come to think of it the word happy is kind of strange.

But that's probably because I just wrote it out all those times.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Happiness is overrated. Sadness FTW!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
BOOM! 2 Days off! a good reason to be happaaay!

My girlfriend got into the university she wanted today! It's the same university as me of course.

Waheeyy!
My GF arrived at boston university today to start work on her mba.
Now she lives 8 hours away.

I don't think I'm doing this thread right.

My girlfriend got into the university she wanted today! It's the same university as me of course.

Waheeyy!
My GF arrived at boston university today to start work on her mba.
Now she lives 8 hours away.

I don't think I'm doing this thread right.
Ah man, sorry to hear. 8 hours is a bit of distance but hey, it'll be ok. It won't be forever and if it's meant to be then the distance will bring you closer together. I know it did for us.

Be happy! It'll be fine, sure it'll be hard at times, maybe a lot of times but at least you can still get in contact and university/college does not last forever. If it's meant to be then the years spent there will only be a small portion of your life with her.

Yeah it'll be two years. It's good for her and I'm happy for her. her last job sucked!
She went to medical school but couldn't get a residency.
Well it's good you're looking on the positive side there then! It'll be beneficial for the future!