Sexyanalysis

Tools    

But you could control yourself... just because you itch down there doesn't mean you need to ejaculate as well. Does it?
It seriously itches and won't stop, I rub it hard

I had a ball yesterday with my "analysis"

It was fun and informative.

Thanks Sexy

The Duchess

my fave actress is bollywood actress dia mirza . i have watched her movie ' rehena hai tere dil me' ( i want to stay in your heart ) umpteen times . i like her so much that my friends attach her name to my surname ( shete ) and call her dia shete !!

my other liking is women in backless blouse . here is dia mirza in one . analyze me.....

Ashdoc, why do you feel the need to be analyzed about Dia Mirza and the fact that you like women in backless blouses?
because my liking for dia mirza is way too much beyond the ordinary---it is so much that my friends call her dia shete as if she is my wife .

and this fetish for staring at women's backs if they wear backless blouses is irritating---to the women .

Yes. I am a male who enjoys wearing women's clothes. Nothing sexual, but it relieves stress and I feel so relaxed/
I though you were a woman from the photos posted. Though I didn't pay much attention.

...They (women) bought the outfit, didn't they? They're basically asking people to look at their backs. If it irritates them, they shouldn't be wearing it in the first place.
Are you sure you're not a closeted red neck

Which photo says redneck better? I can't make it up my mind.

Are you sure you're not a closeted red neck

Which photo says redneck better? I can't make it up my mind.
As an outsider, I'd say the second is more redneck.

I though you were a woman from the photos posted. Though I didn't pay much attention.

Yes when dressed I make an attractive and passable woman. I even look much younger as well!

Oh my! Yes!

But looking like a real woman! Right!

Thinking about going as Elvira Mistress Of The dark for Halloween Galavant!

What do you think?