Movie with a noisy sex scene?

Tools    

I want to know the name of a movie that was released betwenn the 80's and 90's that has a sex scene that the guy ****s the woman so hard that the bed keeps moving and making noises and the guy in the next room can listen to all the sex.

I want to know the name of a movie that was released betwenn the 80's and 90's that has a sex scene that the guy ****s the woman so hard that the bed keeps moving and making noises and the guy in the next room can listen to all the sex.
Could it be Office Space?

Sounds like the hotel where i stayed over Christmas, the guests next door kept me awake all nite! Haha

Seems like a lot of movies have scenes like that. The original Nightmare on Elm Street and My Super Ex-Girlfriend both leap to mind. Any other details about the movie you're looking for?

Sounds like the hotel where i stayed over Christmas, the guests next door kept me awake all nite! Haha
And an apartment where I used to live, during a time when I wasn't getting any action myself. Made me totally identify with Glenn in Nightmare on Elm Street ("Morality sucks!").

There's a famously funny scene, free of any dialogue, of an entire apartment complex getting into the rhythm of a zesty sex session emanating from a very squeaky bed in Marc Caro & Jean-Pierre Jeunet's Delicatessen (1991).

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Sounds like the the movie the secret of my success
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

There's a famously funny scene, free of any dialogue, of an entire apartment complex getting into the rhythm of a zesty sex session emanating from a very squeaky bed in Marc Caro & Jean-Pierre Jeunet's Delicatessen (1991).
I was thinking about that one but it seemed too elaborate.

Sounds like the the movie the secret of my success
It can be tha movie i found him on Youtube but i did not found the scene.Do you know in wich minute it appears?

Thanks for the help but it is not the ones over there.Don't forget it that it was released betwenn the 80s and 90s sou it can not be a movie os the 2000's.

A memorable funny sex scene that this makes me think of is Serial Mom (1994).

With Kathleen Turner and Sam Waterston having sex.

A memorable funny sex scene that this makes me think of is Serial Mom (1994).

With Kathleen Turner and Sam Waterston having sex.

Was this a good movie? I see it getting tons of buzz on the shout website.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
It can be tha movie i found him on Youtube but i did not found the scene.Do you know in wich minute it appears?
Not sure of the actual time but its roughly a third to halfway into the movie. Theres a post from Mesmerised in this thread above that has the scene from it from youtube,

'The Cat in the Hat' starring Mike Myers would be a good example