Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

I wonder why kryptonite has not been introduced in this world of superman as a weakness yet. We all know Batman could end the fight quite easy if he had this weakness knowledge too Superman which i am betting Batman somehow figures out he does have a weakness that stems from his home planet. Batman could use krypton gas granades and or injector rounds which is like dark like bullet. I am making this argument too the superman always has too win cause he is a god buiness. Batman can win or at very least defeat the titan enough to where he seems human.

Originally Posted by NedStark09
I wonder why kryptonite has not been introduced in this world of superman as a weakness yet.
Have you not seen any of the past incarnations of the Superman films? Superman: The Movie, Superman II, Superman: Returns ? As for Man of Steel, no there was none in that.

Originally Posted by NedStark09
We all know Batman could end the fight quite easy if he had this weakness knowledge too Superman which i am betting Batman somehow figures out he does have a weakness that stems from his home planet.

BvS has it, especially in Batman's outfit. It's one of the main ways Batman weakens Superman.

Just read up on The Black Zero. Black Zero was originally a Kryptonian villain (technically the name was used by two different villains).

Black Zero made an appearance in MOS... it was the name of Zod's ship...

The destruction that was caused by Supes and Zod in Metropolis will be referred to as "The Black Zero Event" in BvS.

Just read up on The Black Zero. Black Zero was originally a Kryptonian villain (technically the name was used by two different villains).

Black Zero made an appearance in MOS... it was the name of Zod's ship...

The destruction that was caused by Supes and Zod in Metropolis will be referred to as "The Black Zero Event" in BvS.
I think I read that on Cinemablend or something a couple of weeks ago. This is gonna be a massive event and an amazing movie. Kick starting a fantastic new universe in superhero films. I so can't wait!!!

I got that wrong a bit... Black Zero was a villain who destroyed Krypton, it transpires that he was hired to destroy the planet by a larger force and was then sent to destroy Earth, he wasn't a Kryptonian. My bad.

But yeah, with the little change in how Krypton dies, I guess they can't have that sort of character, but can still incorporate the name.

I got that wrong a bit... Black Zero was a villain who destroyed Krypton, it transpires that he was hired to destroy the planet by a larger force and was then sent to destroy Earth, he wasn't a Kryptonian. My bad.

But yeah, with the little change in how Krypton dies, I guess they can't have that sort of character, but can still incorporate the name.
I know what you meant.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
People on here don't wanna use Tumblr and think it's a waste of time....so I bring my awesomeness to them.
It is very much appreciated.

I used to be a member of tumblr, but I had such trouble with it with my old computer. And when I got this new one, I thought for sure everything would be fine. But it wasn't. I just decided to give up on the site.

Maybe someday I will join again. Who knows?

Have you not seen any of the past incarnations of the Superman films? Superman: The Movie, Superman II, Superman: Returns ? As for Man of Steel, no there was none in that.

BvS has it, especially in Batman's outfit. It's one of the main ways Batman weakens Superman.
In this version of superman there is no glowing rock that we yet know of that weakend supes. Only thing that seems too is if deprive him of sunlight and maybe batmans advantage is that he only does things mostly at night as batman.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
In a way, I kind of wish that would've been about to have been filmed as one scene in "Man of Steel" to give everyone a tease of what was to come.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Zach Snyder's son is being rumored as

WARNING: spoilers below
the deceased Robin.

The kid is apparently a solid high school football player, which would seem to lend itself well for the look.

Zach Snyder's son is being rumored as

WARNING: spoilers below
the deceased Robin.

The kid is apparently a solid high school football player, which would seem to lend itself well for the look.
At least one of them. The character makes a return in The Batman in 2020. As of now it might be a female version played by Jena Malone rumored to be playing Carrie Kelly. Originally thought to be part of BvS. Time will tell.

Still disgusted at their casting choice of Wonder Woman. Lets be honest, Linda Carter could kick her ass. Snyder wanted to be so true to source material in Watchmen, but no such thing for his DC fare.

Mamoa as Aquaman lol! Now in all honesty he'd be a great Sabretooth. HM....Affleck would be a good Cyclops. Henry Cavill is a competent Superman. The chick they cast to play Wonder Woman would be a great Lois Lane.

Jessie Eisenberg as Lex Luthor?! Aw hell no, heck he's not even macho enough to play Peter Parker. What comic character more appropriate? Hm. I'm stumped.

Still disgusted at their casting choice of Wonder Woman. Lets be honest, Linda Carter could kick her ass. Snyder wanted to be so true to source material in Watchmen, but no such thing for his DC fare.

Mamoa as Aquaman lol! Now in all honesty he'd be a great Sabretooth. HM....Affleck would be a good Cyclops. Henry Cavill is a competent Superman. The chick they cast to play Wonder Woman would be a great Lois Lane.

Jessie Eisenberg as Lex Luthor?! Aw hell no, heck he's not even macho enough to play Peter Parker. What comic character more appropriate? Hm. I'm stumped.
1. You haven't even seen full scenes of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, just about three 5-6 second clippets that don't get to expose her ability as the character yet until you see her in action.

2. You haven't even seen Momoa do ANYTHING as Aquaman whatsoever. The image of his character looks friggin badass. Plus the sequences described that he's in in both BvS and etc. sound pretty interesting. Judging an actor's portrayal by a promo image is kind of premature.

3. Jesse Eisenberg seems to be a great choice as Lex. He's a great actor for the part and he can seem very evil like. Plus Peter Parker isn't macho. So, if he isn't macho enough to play him, that would mean nobody is macho enough to portray the character.

Eh, I'm "disgusted" at people who judge actors before we see them act. Do I expect to like Gal Gadot? No, I wish they cast an actual actress instead of a model to wear spandex. But I'm not going to nitpick the casting until I watch it and decide that they were bad in the film.