The Buffy Thread

Tools    

I didn't realise that the Jasmine cult was meant to be world wide, I just thought it was in L.A. If it is meant to be world wide, then I know what you mean, a little bit silly. But it's still not enough to make me not go back and forth between episodes.

Think i'm with Godoggo, i'm going to go back and forth between the two shows once I finish Buffy season 3. Just makes things more fun

Thought this was the right place for this.

'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' actor Robin Sachs dies, aged 61

The English actor was perhaps best known for his recurring role as Ethan Rayne in Joss Whedon's Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

His death was announced on his official Facebook page earlier today (February 5).

A post read: "It is with great regret that we at Robin's official fansite have to announce his sudden and unexpected passing.

"He was an amazing and wonderful man and we are all heartbroken. Please raise a glass and toast to the life and career of the wonderful Robin Sachs."

Further details about his death have yet to be confirmed.

Sachs portrayed characters in several science fiction franchises, including roles in Babylon 5, Star Trek: Voyager and Torchwood.

He played the main villain General Roth'h'ar Sarris in 1999 comedy Galaxy Quest, and also provided the voice for Zaeed Massani in the video games Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3.

Robin Sachs appeared in four episodes across three different seasons in Buffy the Vampire Slayer from 1997 to 2000.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...s-aged-61.html

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I didn't realize he was the bad guy in Galaxy Quest.

I dunno about the sun black out thing, they did mention how it only affected L.A.

Suspect's Reviews

The most loathsome of all goblins
Sachs was great in Babylon 5: The Beginning.
I dunno about the sun black out thing, they did mention how it only affected L.A.
Still, not the kind of thing you don't notice, living an hour away from a city where the sun doesn't shine, or later on when there's a huge Body Snatcher-esque cult popping up across the entire state.

Honestly, you'd think at least one of the Scoobies would hear about that and say "Hey Buffy, maybe this is somehow related to The First Evil, seems kinda ominous." Just saying.

That is such a ****ing shame. I really liked Sachs. I hadn't seen him in much besides Buffy, Galaxy Quest and a few narrations, but he has always been a likeable presence whenever he did pop up. He wasn't even that old, either.

RIP

Just starting this thread up again for the Buffy fans.....

Starting June 29th on ABC Family, Buffy the Vampire Slayer will start airing weekdays at 5pm. Yay for us "Scoobies"!!! Or "Slayers"/ "Slayerettes...whatever you may choose to be called.

Was anyone else hoping for a Spike Show after Angel ended. I liked Fred Too had stayed on in the show and maybe bring in a new Slayer and a Witch too kinda finish Spikes team. But alas all we have to live for is reruns of Buffy and Angel.

I'm just excited for Buffy returning to television. Even though it's on my Netflix queue and I stream it on my TV whenever I feel like watching it. Too bad though this thread has died down.