Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Indeed (aware that he lived there), but I speak fluent Spain Spanish, and to me it sounded off not just accent-wise, but in terms of word choice (which, to be fair, could well be intentional for the purposes of the plot). In any case, I’ll probably rewatch Jauja, as I quite liked it, to form an opinion. He doesn’t exactly speak much Spanish in it, either. So I’m still a bit conflicted.
My Argentine friend spoke highly of Viggo and I can say my friend is more into arthouse and obscured cinema vs mainstream (I don't think he has watched LOTR films).

Also Viggo's partner is Spanish (i thought she was Argentine) aswell. Or maybe they lived in Argentina at one time

My Argentine friend spoke highly of Viggo and I can say my friend is more into arthouse and obscured cinema vs mainstream (I don't think he has watched LOTR films).

Also Viggo's partner is Spanish (i thought she was Argentine) aswell. Or maybe they lived in Argentina at one time
Fair enough. Interesting. Half-tempted to dig out other stuff he’s done in Spanish. Either way, good film.

I'm gonna watch World War Z by Brad Pitt tonight.

Is Minecraft coding for kids?
Yes, thanks to the coding classes and guidance available, students who want to take their enthusiasm for Minecraft to the next level through coding may do so. Java, in particular, allows children to learn how to make Minecraft mods, allowing them to personalize the game.

Have finally decided to check this out after @ScarletLion’s spoiler.
Oooooh now then. If you enjoy it half as much as I did, you'll enjoy it alot.

Also check out the director's film 'The Silence' if you can. Very well directed with a few similarities to DARK, aesthetics wise and in other ways too.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1361835/

Manhattan.
Borrowed four films from my library.
This bridge (the Queensborough) was one block from my NYC apartment building.

When Harry Met Sally.
Watching a cat for two days, so i will be watching some netflix/HBO etc. Finding a good, interesting film, that i haven't seen already, is hard.

This is a completely insane, confusing and ridiculous film, a bit like Stuck, but it also kind of works. A Ne Le Dis à Personne, however, it ain’t.

I found this on Netflix. The story sounded decent and it has Ron Perlman so it cant be half bad.