THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Irma is just starting to get to the southern tip, but I'm already getting some wind and rain in central-ish Florida. I've dealt with a lot of hurricanes before, but this one seems to be the biggest. The lights'll probably go out sometime tonight/tomorrow morning.
Stay safe.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
What a great day! Watching Twin Peaks Season 3 and playing Electric Wizard's Dopethrone on guitar between the episodes (in Drop D but still heavy as dinosaur sh*t!).
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

What a great day! Watching Twin Peaks Season 3 and playing Electric Wizard's Dopethrone on guitar between the episodes (in Drop D but still heavy as dinosaur sh*t!).
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Irma is just starting to get to the southern tip, but I'm already getting some wind and rain in central-ish Florida. I've dealt with a lot of hurricanes before, but this one seems to be the biggest. The lights'll probably go out sometime tonight/tomorrow morning.

Hopefully you won't lose power for very long, or if you're lucky, not at all. Stay safe.

What part of Florida are you in? (My mom is in the West Palm Beach area.)

There is a saying that "Gret People think alike". I think that the members of the MOFO CHILL CLUB are great people.

Hopefully you won't lose power for very long, or if you're lucky, not at all. Stay safe.

What part of Florida are you in? (My mom is in the West Palm Beach area.)
Thanks. I'm on the outskirts of Orlando. It looks like it's heading more West now, but power outage seems very likely.

Stay safe Florida!

CHILL

Who is this Velvet and why are they here
During Survivor Sexy thought that both Velvet and myself were Suspect alts, but I think its more likely that Sexy is Velvet

Of course the one day my Sleepaway Camp shirt is supposed to arrive in the mail, the mailman is late.