Animal stories, photos, movies, books. Feel good stuff.

Tools    

Sweet daddy!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
It's that time of year again. The joys of blood curdling screams from little kiddies all around the neighbourhood.

That puppy sure had a better sense of rhythm than I do:

https://www.facebook.com/thepetcolle...0428173971980/

Look at that cotton ball!

That puppy sure had a better sense of rhythm than I do:

https://www.facebook.com/thepetcolle...0428173971980/

Look at that cotton ball!
That pomeranian is freaking adorable.

Did you notice that one piece of music in that animal vid you posted has a piece of music used in Breaking Bad?

Did you notice that one piece of music in that animal vid you posted has a piece of music used in Breaking Bad?
Didn't notice that. I'm very bad at remember which music was from where. Couldn't even distinguish between Bach et Haydn

Found a dead kitten yesterday on the sidewalk. RUINED my day. If I had seen it one day earlier I could have found it a home & saved its life.

Found a dead kitten yesterday on the sidewalk. RUINED my day. If I had seen it one day earlier I could have found it a home & saved its life.
Been there. While I was still in school I was walking my dog and found a pair of newborn kittens on the sidewalk, no mother in evidence, but both still breathing. I got a couple of paper napkins from a fast-food place, wrapped them up, took them home, and tried to give them formula from the pet store, but they didn't make it. Can't say it did much for my day, either.

Been there. While I was still in school I was walking my dog and found a pair of newborn kittens on the sidewalk, no mother in evidence, but both still breathing. I got a couple of paper napkins from a fast-food place, wrapped them up, took them home, and tried to give them formula from the pet store, but they didn't make it. Can't say it did much for my day, either.
Same thing happened to me, i found a dying cat that was left in the middle of the road after being hit by a car, i picked it up to bring home but it died on the way.

Can you take your dead animal stories elsewhere please. What part of my OP did you not understand! This is the feelgood thread, not the I wanna make everyone else as miserable thread. Thank you.

Does anyone have a mini pig?

Anytime someone calls to make an appointment for their "micro/mini" pig, we're practically guaranteed to have a 75-kg porker on our hands!
LOL. IKR. I met a guy in japan who got conned into buying a dwarf rabbit.

Grew up to be this

I'm still having night terrors runt pug

will grow up to be this

I bet the dwarf rabbit got exposed to the radioactive at Japan.

Can you take your dead animal stories elsewhere please. What part of my OP did you not understand! This is the feelgood thread, not the I wanna make everyone else as miserable thread.
Nobody is trying to make anyone miserable. Boy, you really come on strong sometimes.

What do you think this means?

Feel good stuff

And it was brought up to me by other people. If you want to discuss dead animals and how it wrecked your day it;s pretty simple to start your own thread.

If you want to discuss dead animals and how it wrecked your day it;s pretty simple to start your own thread.
Please be sure in future to always stay on topic in every thread in which you post. This was also brought up to me by others.

What on earth is in the water cooler here lately?

Three times a charm - if you want to be miserable please go and start your own thread!

For all the pet pig owners in Irma's way, Party on