young boy enters some sort of parallel world through a door

Tools    

I dont remember what language it was on!

Note that there are LOTS of movies where a kid or group of kids go through a portal to some sort of otherworld. That is way too common a trope. We need to be focusing on the specific elements that make this otherworld different from every other, like the ball-shaped robot.

It is long shot, but maybe "Timemaster" (1995) ?

Young Jesse travels through time trying to stop a bunch of evil, virtual, fight managers from destroying Earth.
It contains circle ball robots, arena and other fantasy/sci-fi elements.

Other possibility is "Tales from the Neverending Story" (2001 - 2002)

good ones , but not it .

good ones , but not it .

And "Timemaster" (1995) definitely not? It is very similar, although I didn't find too many clips from the movie. It contains fights in the arena, definitely.

Here is a list:
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/AlternateUniverse/LiveActionTV

I searched it , its not it!

I don't have an answer for the OP, but if no one minds, Im going to use this thread to see if anyone can tell me about my movie I'm looking for.

It's about a boy with brown hair, and he's wearing shoes. I think they are tied.

Anyone have any idea?

It's about a boy with brown hair, and he's wearing shoes. I think they are tied.

Anyone have any idea?
I'm only 50% sure, but it could be The Man with One Red Shoe.

I don't have an answer for the OP, but if no one minds, Im going to use this thread to see if anyone can tell me about my movie I'm looking for.

Anyone have any idea?
I swear I remember watching this. Except that the boy had on brown footwear and his hair was shoe colored.

Anyone have any idea?

Brainscan (1994)

OP's movie? Also Brainscan (1994).

Anyone have any idea?
Sounds like something by Lasse Hallstrom. Maybe it is Viva La Badger.

Actually yes , the protagonist ( the boy ) found a big egg on the ground and helped to put it in its nest on a tall mountain where and turns out the egg belonged to some sort of phoenix big bird
Do you remember phoenix big bird? It was "real" or puppet? Something like "The Phoenix and the Magic Carpet" (1995) ?
The story follows 3 American kids who find a golden egg in their grandfather's cottage in England. When the egg falls into a bonfire, a Phoenix emerges and takes the children on a magic carpet to a fantastical land.