Make your own movie title

Tools    

Shooting Ghosts

This wouldn't be a Ghostbusters ripoff. More like this ultra shooter movie where the heroes are fighting what they believe to be real villains but they cant seem to knock them down no matter how much ammo they blast through. The secret is their targets are ghosts so they must find a way to beat them.

Shooting Ghosts

This wouldn't be a Ghostbusters ripoff. More like this ultra shooter movie where the heroes are fighting what they believe to be real villains but they cant seem to knock them down no matter how much ammo they blast through. The secret is their targets are ghosts so they must find a way to beat them.

Reminds me of Spectral.

Spyteasers

Ever see The Truman Show? Well this would be similar in that it would be a group of people, not a single individual, as the center of the plot. They could be any sort of group, a family, friends, team-mates, co-workers. The premise would be that they are middle class and not all that equipped with the tools of counter-intelligence and they would be in a situation such that when they start to suspect being the target of a vast spy network they couldnt tell anyone because it would be too radical of a story to be believable. So, this sets them up in a trapped-in-a-corner type deal where theres no way out, nobody to ask for help and no resources to fight back. In their despair and hopelessness they resort to using the spies technology against them, teasing the spies amongst each other and trying to fake them out with lies, tricking their invaders into giving up critical clues. Basically, they become the "spyteasers" driving the spies mad with insanely violent fury as their defenseless targets make extreme fools out of them. What would drive the movie is the story of overcoming the impossible. A sort of abandonment story as the government ignored their warnings and so they had to take care of it themselves. The end scene would show the FBI red faced with embarrassment as the television news reports the heroic efforts of this small group of normal folks that took down the spy syndicate their own big bros didnt have the cajones to take down themselves.

I suppose this could either be a drama or a comedy, depends on how you want to go.

Act III Part II (the sequel)

Darth Pazuzu vs. The ExorSith

Citizen Rules and the Lost Code of Dan Duryea

Stirchley's Life Across the Pond

The Corax Gambit

YNWTF Spells I Love You

Act III Part II (the sequel)

Darth Pazuzu vs. The ExorSith

Citizen Rules and the Lost Code of Dan Duryea

Stirchley's Life Across the Pond

The Corax Gambit

YNWTF Spells I Love You
You indirectly pointed something out to me that I didnt notice. My user title was somehow removed, as it was "scene 1" since I started my account here. I wonder what resetted it? Oh well, I restored it.

Zombie Cheerleaders: Pom-Poms of Doom

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Killer Mimes From Outer Space: Silent But Deadly.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Swirled Into The Whirlpool
or
Escape From The Rabbit Hole
This would be related to "The War At The Intersection Of Coincidences"

Plot summary:
A cult of clue artists try to brainwash their target so they can dig their fingers into his mind for remote control purposes. Their mission is to get him to watch the movies they want him to see, and somehow it works. But he becomes aware of the task against him and fights his way out of their deepening rabbit hole they threw him into backwards.

Scene snippet:
Using his senses as a segueing-device, they latch their clues onto his peripherals, carefully planting them in anticipation of his routines. One day they leave a fridge magnet shaped like a hammer at his daily train stop. He sees it. At his destination the next clue is a car covered in specialized paint to appear like lightning bolts. He cannot help but see it. On his way home a man in a red cape runs past him half way there. This leaves a lasting impression. Later that night he chooses to watch Thor, the movie. Their plan to subliminally suggest he watches the movie they want him to see works but then it slowly dawns on him those clues he saw earlier that day. He gets suspicious that theres a conspiracy to direct his entertainment choices.

Later in the story he uncovers how obsessed and crazy this brainwashing cult is, to the point that they begin throwing themselves in harms way to get their subliminal messages to him. He gets more clever in protecting his brain so they take ever more dangerous risks to influence him. Their obsession reaches a pinnacle of insanity as they willingly sacrifice their lives in their bid to take his freedom of thought and choice from him.

He enlists the help of the FBI and CIA to counter-measure their stalking pursuits and protect him from danger and that is how he beats them.

The moral of this story is to outline how much a cult of crazies can value the thoughts of one average man and the expense they'll pay and the lengths they'll go to in order to realize their objectives. So, fubar, in a word.

Marriage: A Comedy of Errors

The Misadventures of Corn Cob

Now Serving Number 86

Applause, Applause for the Passenger Dragged Off the Plane

Mr. Chaplin's Loudest Silent Movie

I Was A Teenaged Teen-Ager

Careful, The Moderator's Mother is a Member!

Catch That Wombat!

Rosebud vs Santa's Sleigh: The Great Downhill Race

The Cat with One Life and the Dog Who Lived a Dog's Life

Samurai Chatter and the Zen of Sasquatch

Elenor6 is On My Speed Dial

LAMb EELYAK the First Kaiju