Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Hot Fuzz (2007)

It seems like I will be watching the Cornetto trilogy in reverse order (not that it really matters). I've seen The World's End already (quite some time ago) and I felt like watching this one tonight. Quite a lot of people say this is the best one of the three. I know already that this will probably be a lot of fun. This will be a great start of my night!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Venom and Eternity

The most hipster film ever! The director is so conceited he writes that he hopes he will be considered best ever along Griffith, Bunuel, Eisenstein and other cinema greats. A lot of strange things as well, but I'm just starting it. Will write more after I've finished it.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You don't tell me you never seen it. The movie is pretty obscure, but the guy who made it made the whole movement Lettrist Cinema. The idea is still pretty controversial right now and the movie was made in 1951!!! It started riots in Cannes.

Holy cow! I may end up rating it
but could rate it
as well! Whatta movie!

Finished here. It's been fun.

In the Heat of the Night

AFI Top 100. It might be really good, or it might be a turd like Mash.Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Not an Altman Hater btw, The Long Goodbye is

He spent more than ten years writing The Lord of the Rings,
Which means these films are the only films which take as long to watch as it did to write the source material.

In The Heat Of The Night is really good.

I love The Lord of the Rings; but the bolded part is annoyingly correct . You were wrong about it being the best one though, The Return of the King
Nope, Fellowship is definitely the best one, because it most feels like a fantasy film of the three. The other two have all the human drama that I could never get into (as much as I like those two movies).

In the Heat of the Night

AFI Top 100. It might be really good, or it might be a turd like Mash.Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Not an Altman Hater btw, The Long Goodbye is

Great movie, hope you like. It's currently a contender for my 60s list; but it's very low so i doubt it'll make it.

Haven't seen this in a while.

Fire walk with me.

Haven't seen this in a while.

awesome movie ! hope you enjoy it

I had watched "Wolf Children" a while back and loved it.. someone (sorry I cant remember who) suggested "A Werewolf Boy" and now Im going to watch it.. its on Netflix

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Unfortunately I have to watch the movie called Listen to Annoying NOAA Tornado Warnings for another hour or so. After that I'll watch Nausicaa again.

I just look at ''Swan'' Avatar and i'm very curious about this movie so tonight look forward to see it

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I just look at ''Swan'' Avatar and i'm very curious about this movie so tonight look forward to see it

I'm not a horror fan, but I watched this movie recently, and I liked it. It's a very good movie with a lot more to offer than just gore.