Your Thoughts on the MoFo Movie Blog

Tools    

Should The MoFo Movie Blog Be Placed on the Forums?
31.58%
6 votes
Yes, the forums are a good place for the blog
52.63%
10 votes
No, the blog is best where it is
15.79%
3 votes
I don't care, never even been on the blog
19 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I like the blog the way it is. I used to get most of my movie news elsewhere, but now most of it comes from seeing the recent entry links on the forum mainpage. It's similar to the forums in little ways, but it's good because it keeps the news itself somewhat seperate from the discussion of the news, which is good.

I really never use the blog and instead stick to the forums. The only other area of the site I've ever really paid much attention to were the reviews, but they are rarely updated now.

My Top 100 favorite movies.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
huh?

I don't speak jrs.
Oh my doG! I soiled me panteez widat one.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

well, it's format is nice, i'm not sure how it would appear on the forums. what exactly do you mean? as a thread??

Originally Posted by Eyes
well, it's format is nice, i'm not sure how it would appear on the forums. what exactly do you mean? as a thread??
What I originally meant to say was a thread- yes.

Originally Posted by susan
i like the blog where it is, but i think if you wanted feedback for something you can take some info and place it on the forum...
Yeah, that's a good tought.

From what I can see here, after the poll and your thoughts, The MoFo Movie Blog will continue as usual.

And this is my BOOMstick!
I think users should be allowed to comment on each article. Just add a little comment button where the members can leave any comments or discuss the news.

i think it would be better in the forum because i almost never go to the blog because i forget as soon as im done with the forum i leave. it would be alot better in the forum

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
i think it would be better in the forum because i almost never go to the blog because i forget as soon as im done with the blog i leave. it would be alot better in the forum
Same here

May The Forks be With Us
I agree with Nitzer. Have a little responce thing but dont bring it to the forums. I don't even read the blog so my opinion is really not informed on this topic. But I don't think moving a blog into the forum is a good idea. Maybe, there should be a feedback thread, but thats all.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Originally Posted by Nitzer
I think users should be allowed to comment on each article. Just add a little comment button where the members can leave any comments or discuss the news.

That's what I have been trying to get onto the Blog (for those who go on it). Some type of a way for visitors to respond to what is posted.

agree with --->The Taxi Driver

The MoFo Movie Blog is going to be the way it usually was. It actually is much better that way. There are a couple of little things that need to be tidied up but, if you actually go there and check it out.......you will change your mind. Believe me.

Originally Posted by jrs
The MoFo Movie Blog is going to be the way it usually was. It actually is much better that way. There are a couple of little things that need to be tidied up but, if you actually go there and check it out.......you will change your mind. Believe me.
jrs, are you the only one who can post in the blog? How did you manage to set the blog up?

Anyways, yeah, it's perfect where it is now that i know it's there. I mean, i glanced at it months ago but never really took notice of it till recently.

I'm inclined to agree with the idea of a feedback button, rather than a thread. For your sake, JRS, i think that would be neater and easier to read than sifting through pages of posts to get opinions on one article in the blog.