Yoda Vs EVERYONE

Tools    

Who's winning the fight of the...i dunno...millenia? Whatever.
37.50%
15 votes
Yoda
15.00%
6 votes
EVERYONE (else, that is)
47.50%
19 votes
a spoon
40 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Originally Posted by Herod
homoerotic is defined as "Of or concerning homosexual love or desire."
that is, if you choose to ignore the other definition(posted above).

But you're right, if we completely ignore the given number of letters, selection of letters, and the reality of the situation, my username is in fact an improperly spelled version of the word "hemorrhoid".[/quote]
i was just thinking that some one smart would choose a username that isn't several letters away from hemorrhoid(i'm SO sorry that i didn't know how to spell that, i don't have to much experiance with hemorrhoids). for instance, it would not be smart to choose the username ISUCKONLARGEBENIS. it's just a little over the top.

It's funny that I just used that same definition to prove you wrong.

What a strange world.
"Tending to arouse such desire"
OOPS. MISSED THAT PART DID WE.
austruck, you sound like you have a great life. you ****in loser.

My life isn't written very well.
Tending to arouse such desire."
SInce Yoda is not a homosexual, there is no way that that he would be aroused with such desire. I think "homoerotic" would then only apply to one stimulated by seeing it and gets "turned on". It's only homoerotic if it turns a man/woman on.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

*yawn*

Another troll, eh?

I think by now we're all pretty used to troll activity. Fire away, Saddam... continue making yourself look stupider and stupider and we'll just keep laughing at you.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by akSADDAMak
(i'm SO sorry that i didn't know how to spell that, i don't have to much experiance with hemorrhoids).
This guy IS a hemorrhoid. Seriously, I DO NOT see why we have to put up with this abuse. Yoda. I ask you again. Make an example of this guy and BAN HIM from MOFO. Do it for all the loyal regulars who do not need every thread ruined buy an insulting little turd like akS! Think of the children! You let Django crap all over us, and you're letting this guy do the same. PLEASE, for the love of GOD, keep this @rsehole off of MOFO!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Are we really going to let him get away with THIS?!?

BAN HIM!!!

Such biting wit, I really am impressed.

Really.

Sarcasm has to be grounded in truth to be effective. So far, you're a monkey with a keyboard. Why not try a little harder? Oh I know, you were absent for connect the dots class.

nope, damn yoda, looks like it's the right word. braniac
No, it's not. Aniko wearing a cheerleading outfit isn't "homoerotic" unless you think cheerleading outfits are masculine, genius.
i was just thinking that some one smart would choose a username that isn't several letters away from hemorrhoid
Agreed. Far smarter to choose a username which sounds a bit like "sodomy."

damn, im not the one whos disclosed that they ****in prooffread books for a living. looks like im the one laughing, douche.
You need a proofreader for your posts, Einstein.

You're trying to rattle the cage but the fact is you are not smart enough.

Keep going, I need the entertainment.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Agreed. Far smarter to choose a username which sounds a bit like "sodomy."
Now THAT is wit, take notes mongoloid.

Originally Posted by Yoda
No, it's not. Aniko wearing a cheerleading outfit isn't "homoerotic" unless you think cheerleading outfits are masculine, genius.
yoda, remember how we had that little conversation about it being a joke? you shouldn't dwell so deeply in how homoerotic cheerleading outfits are. it makes you seem way too embroiled in the subject.
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Actually, you aren't on topic either. you're just an *******.
i believe the entire reason of this thread is to be an *******. so im exactly on topic.

You WILL show people some F*CKING RESPECT.
or what? you're gonna cry to yoda some more? but look who's getting angry over a ****in forum. i've got to say, you are most obvoiusly the man.

and yoda, ooo, nice signature there, very creative, next time though, you should pick something more crafty and not something that reflects your placid style.

A novel adaptation.
"Tending to arouse such desire"
OOPS. MISSED THAT PART DID WE.
So if we stretch the rules of grammar a bit, you could get away with it meaning a party full of guys who are so attractive as to arouse homosexual desire from other men.
Quite scathing, indeed. And I've no doubt it's what you intended for it to mean.

i was just thinking that some one smart would choose a username that isn't several letters away from hemorrhoid
You're right! It's only SIX LETTERS DIFFERENCE! I'm such an idiot! I can't believe I missed that!

I don't think he should be banned, no one's dying from the abuse here, and I think we've already proven with Django that the problem will clear itself up.

Originally Posted by Sir Toose

So far, you're a monkey with a keyboard.
I am a monkey with a keyboard....oh wait, you weren't talking about me ( I hope). But Monkeys are smarter and can come up with better comebacks than akS. You owe monkeys an apology!

yoda, remember how we had that little conversation about it being a joke? you shouldn't dwell so deeply in how homoerotic cheerleading outfits are. it makes you seem way too embroiled in the subject.
You're backpedaling faster than a dyslexic Lance Armstrong. You stated, clear as day, that the definition fit. It doesn't. You're wrong. And your "joke" wasn't even remotely funny, either.

and yoda, ooo, nice signature there, very creative, next time though, you should pick something more crafty and not something that reflects your placid style.
It's from The Prisoner. But of course, you woudn't know that.

In case ya'll are wondering, yes, I've hidden a number of his posts, and yes, he's been banned. And so has his alter-ego, CopKiller. Yet another cause of a sad individual whose only defense stems from their schizophrenia.

I am a monkey with a keyboard....oh wait, you weren't talking about me ( I hope). But Monkeys are smarter and can come up with better comebacks than akS. You owe monkeys an apology!
My deepest apologies, oh most exhalted MonkeyMoFo. I certainly never meant to impugn your integrity sir.

I shall alter that statement to read (as well as mean) "Neanderthal" with a keyboard.

Simian respect shall forthwith be my motto.

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
My deepest apologies, oh most exhalted MonkeyMoFo. I certainly never meant to impugn your integrity sir.

I shall alter that statement to read (as well as mean) "Neanderthal" with a keyboard.

Simian respect shall forthwith be my motto.

A novel adaptation.
This was fun.
We need more trolls.

Lets put a smile on that block
This was fun.
We need more trolls.
Yes! Roll on the next attention seeking walking dictionary homoerotic unloved little hemorrhoid!

Who will it be next?......