Horror or Scary movie tittle i don't remember.

Tools    

Ok, this is going to be a hard one...

PS: Spoiler!.... But you probably already watched it so...

Its a scary movie where a family arrive in a deserted town, where there is sort of an area were the ground is glass (I think a bomb blew up there dont remember). The family's car does not work (Its a white truck by the way) and they walk around looking for help. They find what looks like human leather stuck to the wall, i remember the houses were old. They find a field were there are lots of cars along with theirs, like if they were not the firsts.

I thin at some point they discover that there are people living underground of something. But the ending is the family back at their car leaving the town happy that they escaped alive and (SPOILERS! i think) out of nowhere a "mutant" crosses the road, the car tries not to hit it, tips over and you hear the family screaming and yeah... Thats it..

If you read all of this, I want to thank you for trying to help!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The only thing I could think of is The Hills Have Eyes which has a desert setting, a family on a trip, mutants, abandoned car pit, nuclear testing area with housing, etc.

Suspect's Reviews