Stunning Pictures of the World

Tools    

Love those pictures Golly

Here a couple I took at Christmas time they look better larger but I am sure these will do

there's a frog in my snake oil
I want a Christmas that looks like that!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.

Lencois Sand Dunes, Brazil

Lake Tahoe Sunset

Olympics Opening Ceremonies, Beijing, 2008

Nelson, New Zealand Sunset

Rockfall, Yosemite National Park

West Yorkshire Sunset

Happy New Year from Philly!
The world? You mean that big place outside the movie theater? Here's some pictures of what it looks in the Brandywine Valley near where I live.

I found them on a Buddhist forum called e-sangha.

1935 Texas Dust Storm

[IMG]http://c2.api.ning.com/files/sGH9H3nd2rIAygEfu1c*AqJR5rmFhKHFCCNwNuV8piYaG5o1Jg1BkDjhNuqDi*P*BkmRUUsWoYksZMbiLQjpOhqT2Mc8dzrI/StormHDR.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://c2.api.ning.com/files/sGH9H3nd2rIAygEfu1c*AqJR5rmFhKHFCCNwNuV8piYaG5o1Jg1BkDjhNuqDi*P*BkmRUUsWoYksZMbiLQjpOhqT2Mc8dzrI/StormHDR.jpg[/IMG]

boredatworkboredatworkboredatworkboredatworkboredatworkboredatworkboredatworkboredatworkboredatworkb oredatworkboredatworkboredatwork

The Mano de Desierto is a large-scale sculpture of a hand located in the Atacama Desert in Chile, 75 km to the south of the city of Antofagasta

Ryugyong Hotel, The Pyongyang Ghost Tower - an unfinished hotel, looking very atmospheric early in the morning

Korkeasaari Lookout Tower

During spring in Denmark, at approximately one half an hour before sunset, flocks of more than a million European starlings (Sturnus vulgaris) gather_known as 'black sun'

Victoria Crater on Mars

Alan Bean's astro-memory paintings_Kissing The Earth

Buzz Aldrin took this picture of Neil Armstrong in the cabin after the completion of the first EVA_This is the face of the first man to set foot on the Moon, just hours earlier, on July 20th, 1969

'adski_kafeteri' (that's all i've got on this)

On the outskirts of Salvation Mountain (Salton Sea)_lacking a proper river for his boat, Leonard painted his own

en una demolicion se encontraba este retrato que llamo mi atencion por su inmensidad

needanewjobneedanewjobneedanewjobneedanewjobneedanewjobneedanewjobneedanewjobneedanewjobneedanewjobn eedanewjobneedanewjob

Just posting a few pictures of Co. Kerry, Ireland, where i live. Anyone who has ever been to Ireland or was planning on visiting should visit Kerry as it probably has some of the nicest scenery in all of Ireland, and i am not being biased!!!

The Pier at Dun Chaoin near Dingle

Sceilig Mhichíl off the Kerry Coast. It is a World Heritage site and one of the least accessible monasteries in Europe with the famous beehive huts that the monks lived in, in the 7th Century. Iti is also a haven for Puffin birds!!!

The stunning lakes of Killarney

Valentia Island. The closest physical point Ireland is to the United States

Clogher Beach near Dingle

Ok think that is enough!! I should work for a travel agent!!

Oo, i've always wanted to go to Sceilig Mhichíl since i saw it on 'Coast'. Apparently they preserved the olde art of writing and everything there during the dark ages

Just posting a few pictures of Co. Kerry, Ireland, where i live. Anyone who has ever been to Ireland or was planning on visiting should visit Kerry as it probably has some of the nicest scenery in all of Ireland, and i am not being biased!!!
Nice pictures Slio I had a Kerry Blue Terrier, she was conceived in ireland her mother was imported into Australia while pregnant she was a beautiful dog

Wow some of those are amazing. I only wish that (besides Ireland) I'd actually seen some of those places in person.

-Hattori Hanzo

That last series of photos by Golgot were off the hook, and the best group of photos and perspectives so far.