NedStarks Top 100 Movie Deaths.

Tools    

Hey Dudes and Sisters in case you decided too take part in this thread. Be warned that there maybe spoilers brother. If you have not seen the films on the list. So whatcha gonna do. Stay away or take a peak brother. I did give you dude's the heads up. Now I hope you continue too watch so you can let Nedstarks Madness run wild on you!!!

Its been a while but i realized I never did a thread on movie deaths and its difficult just finding 100 in all the history of films. Look forward too the comments on this subject.

100 Apollo Creed---- Rocky 4.

I think what makes this such a good movie moment as wells as death is because you dont expect too see Apollo Creed being beat too death in the ring in a Rocky Movie.

99 Aragorn Slays Lurtz--- Fellowship Of The Ring.

I know many think of deaths they seldom view a hero slaying a villain as a death scene but come on Lurtz death is one of the coolest dispatching of a villain i have ever sceen.

99 Aragorn Slays Lurtz--- Fellowship Of The Ring.
I think you're right, you can't exclude villain deaths. I remember a friend of mine, who was a big Lord of the Rings fan, loving this bit. And of course it's preceded by what Sean Bean regards as his favourite death scene; "a good heroic death".

97 Qui Gon Jinn s Death---- Episode One Phantom Menace.

I personally feel that this death was the best and saddest death in the whole Prequel saga. Qui Gon died having faith in Anakin. While yes Anakin did terrible things when Palpatine dies you kinda feel vindication for Qui Gon some how.

97 Qui Gon Jinn s Death---- Episode One Phantom Menace.

I personally feel that this death was the best and saddest death in the whole Prequel saga. Qui Gon died having faith in Anakin. While yes Anakin did terrible things when Palpatine dies you kinda feel vindication for Qui Gon some how.
I think so too, and I think a big part of it is Liam Neeson's engaging presence. You really feel sorry to see the character go. A friend of mine mentioned the idea that the whole point of Anakin is to bring balance to the Force, and by eventually killing Palpatine/Sidious and returning to the light side, that's what he does.

I've only seen bits and pieces of The Force Awakens but one thing that seems to have been rectified is the new regular cast – they all come over as engaging characters who you can care about and get invested in; plus they all seem like brilliant actors. In the prequels this was a woeful flaw, as the Jedi largely came over as staid and intractable – I thought Samuel L Jackson was especially poor, despite Mace Windu being a great character in theory; and although Ewan McGregor was great as Obi-Wan, it was a shame the character had to be a certain way to make Anakin rebel against him. I'm sure with a better writer the prequels would have been so much more satisfying, but I think a lot of the casting was also questionable.

96 Ned Stark Dies. ----- Game Of Thrones

Let us be clear I know this is for movies but I have 4 deaths from this show on my list and i consider game of thrones an event or a really long continuing movie.

95 Uncle Ben Gets Gunned Down---- Spiderman.

I just hated the remake of this wonderful scene with Martin Sheen cause Cliff did such a great job here with just his eyes.

Welcome to the human race...
If I may suggest something, maybe you should put the names of the movies that have appeared on the list into the first post so that people who haven't seen certain movies don't have to see any spoilers if they don't want to.

My list on paper is only half done but will post at number 90 all movie deaths will not be for new releases but famous past movies no newer then avengers 1.

Welcome to the human race...
Fair enough. However, just because the movies are old does not automatically mean that everyone has seen them yet.

Reading the thread title I was thinking this would be a collection of all Sean Bean's death scenes. Pleasantly surprised.
Sean Bean must surely have 100 deaths under his belt by now. I saw another one last week – the man just doesn't stop dying on screen.

Spoilers Ahead If Have Not Seen X-Men The Last Stand.

94 Wolverine Kills Jean.------ X-Men 3.

I know many hated this movie but jeans death, and a few other moments were pretty good moments in x-men movies.

Spoilers Ahead If Never seen a Potter Movie

93 Dobby Dies Saving The Trio------ Harry Pottter and The Deathly Hallows 1

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm very cautious every time I look in this thread.

Suspect's Reviews

I'm very cautious every time I look in this thread.
Yes I think I'm being a big blasé about it. There are things I wouldn't want to know about just yet.

What can i do about movies some have not seen. I am maybe just an avid movie goer so maybe im just gonna know all new movies or rather movies since 1999 best. I apologize f have no seen the movies i use in the thread. Ill try some older deaths for a while.