Sarah Connor Chronicles

Tools    

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Okay, but most of what you are talking about being wrong actually happened last episode, although it was gone over in this one too.

I agree with you on both points.

This episode was a little more consistent and had a little more human interest in it.

BTW, did you notice how badly most of those people dressed for the funeral? I mean, really, black sequins??? Leather motorcycle jackets and jeans?? Seriously people, THINK about it, once in a while.

movie funerals are so fake. who wears black to a funeral these days anyway? some people i know intentionally show up in white because death is a "celebration." to each their own, i say. death is a celebration - im ok with that, but if it was somebody i loved, i have a right to mourn, and im wearing straight black.

these days, im the crazy girl, showing up in a demure black dess. but no - people are different. it kind of depends on who the person was in their life. some people and their friends/family/social group were really laid back, and are, even in death. i guess you just have to play it by ear.

i do think funeral crashing is really really bad, though. its even worse to use the grieving to further your own ends.

how believable was that to you? that these grieving people would just chat up a complete stranger and drive them in their cars, etc. and whatnot? i guess social groups are different. if somebody we didnt know showed up at the funeral of someone i knew, me and everyone i know would spot them a mile off. maybe it helped that the funerals/wakes, etc., were kind of a group thing, so seeing some strange person, youd just think it was a relative/friend of another dead person?

Me, I'd rather wear black or navy and err on the side of not pissing people off or going against tradition. LOL. Yes, people do all kinds of things at funerals these days. It doesn't make it okay, it just makes it strange.

I think the girl talking to John didn't feel real at ALL. However the lady who felt there was more going on but that there was no one she knew that would listen, that made sense. People end up talking to strangers all the time. It's easier in some ways. Plus I thought she might have the hots for Sarah. I know I do. LOL.

The investigator / Reese thing made NO sense to me. Riding in strangers cars made NO sense to me.

At funerals or memorials people often want to know WHY you are there. It could be you bring some precious thing to the table that they didn't know about their lost loved one.

The ONE coffin was strange to me.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Has this show be granted another season yet? Im going to be real pi$$ed if it hasnt I love this show

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Prepare to be pissed. I think it's been canceled. That's what my daugther tells me.
Im so pissed off it is a damm good show! Did anyone see the last episode? it was a enjoyable episode but the way it ended is no way for a show to finish it made no sense what so ever! It is ok for a cliffhanger but not the end of the show, im furious

Registered Creature
It's good fun. I'm watching it tonight.

Thomas Dekker's a good John.

I think they have the show in a good place for the movie to fit in and be consistent. Is there a new episode tonight?

*gets excited*

last show was the season ender, and it was a cliffhanger, and really, the was just picking back up with explosive action. they are showing the show as on hiatus, but not as ended. they really are leaving themselves some wiggle room to go any way depending on the story of T4.

A lot of regularly scheduled shows still running took this week off (e.g Lost, etc.), but will be back next week. oh well. at least there's still Dollhouse.

Dollhouse has been canceled too according to my Whedon obsessed daugther.

I saw a new Lost this week, I'm not sure why I'm still watching. It could have been taped from last week instead of this one though.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yeah I have also heared about that Dollhouse being cancelled, I want to know why Josh Wheldon keeps going back to Fox, Fox keep cancelling his show's.

Dollhouse has been canceled too according to my Whedon obsessed daugther.
about Lost - i need to get my facts checked and catch up on that show then!

also - no surprise about Dollhouse here. It was a very niche show, and even most of my my scifi friends (some even like Dushku), thought the show was very weak. It was.....

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Here is an interesting link but it's somewhat gossipy.

http://www.fmqinc.com/terminator-cancelled/
Well *sob* that is that *sob* another decent show crushed under the weight of Fox's ever growing wallet *scream obsenitys* im now going to put my head in the oven.