Eastwick

Tools    

Beware The Probe!
So 22 years after the movie they finally decide to do a spin-off series of the Witches of Eastwick.
I caught the first episode last wednesday and I thought it was pretty good.

Rebacca Romijn was still hot as hell in this.
Funny too.

Her first line of the series was "Chicken hands, you gonna stare at my boobs all day or are you going to buy something."
That's when I started thinking this might be good.

The Devil was funny too.
Straight forward and he says whatever he wants.
When he was trying to nail Roxy he mentions her being older than his usual women and she asks, "Well how old are you?"
His answer is, "That's irrelevent. I'm talking about you."

I don't know if the show will last or not but it gives me something to watch on Wednesdays now.
It's the one night of the week with nothing on for me.

I saw the movie when I was quite young and I wasn't to impressed by it then. Subsequent re-watches have left me feeling exactly the same way. But this whole TV show just feels to me like a tired idea. Surly there were better more interesting show ideas on the table than this, a spin off from a movie, really? Wow.....

Not to mention the fact that the whole 3 witches idea has already been done pretty extensively on TV over the past decade. Charmed being an example of that.

Then again it's probably not geared towards me. If I ever see it, I'll judge it as objectively as possible ... if it's ever bought for UK screens.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I haven't noticed this show being listed yet. I've been wanting to catch it but there are other shows on that night that fill up my vcr slots.