Sarah Connor Chronicles

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Well *sob* that is that *sob* another decent show crushed under the weight of Fox's ever growing wallet *scream obsenitys* im now going to put my head in the oven.

Argggg. My boyfriend got me hooked (reluctantly, on my part) on this show, and now it's going to end. I actually thought it was quite good. Figures.

As for Dollhouse, I really tried to like it, but I just didn't.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im a hugh Terminator fan and from the one advert that I saw for the show, my first thought was OMFG but my Brother-in-law watched afew episodes and said it was really good, I waited for him to get the first series boxset and then watched it, and what a show it is awesome and im trully gutted that it has finished and the ending of season 2 is how it is going to finish its a travasty

dollhouse is......dollhouse. i dont blame you Godoggo, really, I dont.

Beware The Probe!
Well, as disapointed as I am that the show got the axe, I think I can live with that cliffhanger ending.
They took some time doing, but the show was finally starting to get good (and holy crap on the fast Derrick death in the second last episode).

One thing's been obviouis from the start, this wasn't the regular Terminator timeline we started off with so many years ago (much like the new movie ignoring the TV series and 3rd movie in it's own continuity) but they did finally get to making a nice little alternate reality timeline for this show.
I loved how they were leading up to having 3 factions fighting the war in the future. The whole liquid metal morphing entity was really getting interesting.

I was hoping another network would pick the show up but I haven't heard anything about it yet.
Too bad.

Unexpected? It was more unpredictable!